Payment/promo questions

Gobuffer2012

hey guys I have a payment/promo question and would love to hear your feedback. My wife and I are planning a honeymoon trip late next year and this will be our first time going to Walt Disney World so my question is if you were able to pay off you trip let say 8 months in advice, are you still able to use a promo which are release later in the year for the time frame we will be in Disney world? If yes how would Disney handle it? would we get reimbursed for the amount the promo would save us?

John park hopper

Congradulations on your upcoming wedding. Many years ago we spent our honeymoon at WDW Contemporary Resort had the best time ever that was back when it was just the MK

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon! DH and I Disneymooned at WL for 12 days in 2013. It was absolutely incredibly wonderful.

So yes, you can adjust based on promos. DH and I had the package all booked and then they released a promo which we got to take advantage of so they adjusted the cost for us accordingly. We had to take a room with a queen bed and bunk beds to participate in the promo but we didn’t care!

Upvote 0

Gobuffer2012

Original Poster
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and Disneymoon! DH and I Disneymooned at WL for 12 days in 2013. It was absolutely incredibly wonderful.

So yes, you can adjust based on promos. DH and I had the package all booked and then they released a promo which we got to take advantage of so they adjusted the cost for us accordingly. We had to take a room with a queen bed and bunk beds to participate in the promo but we didn’t care!

Thank you all for your feedback, this has really help

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom