Pastry of Nations?

tshenigo

While I was booking my dining reservations at Epcot, the WDW operator said that I need to go a little early because the "Pastry of Nations" (at least I think that is what she called it) will be there. Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks,
Terri

Pretty Funny!

What she said was Tapestry of Nations.

Actually, I believe its now called Tapestry of Dreams Parade.
Its a parade type show, and happens twice every evening.

Its staged on Showcase lagoon, and has music and huge puppets representing different nations.

I believe it starts in front of the American Adventure, but dont quote me on that one!

Hope this helps!

Noel

Upvote 0

tshenigo

Original Poster
Sorry to sound so stupid! The WDW lady had a heavy accent (hispanic I think) and I had trouble understanding her. What you said makes sense.

Thanks
Terri

Upvote 0

Maria

LOLOLOL..... I read the tittle of the thread and opened it to see what kind of new dessert was that! I thought I was missing it! lol

I am not making fun of you Terri, it just sounded very funny and it could have happened to me too!:p :p

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Maria
LOLOLOL..... I read the tittle of the thread and opened it to see what kind of new dessert was that! I thought I was missing it! lol

I am not making fun of you Terri, it just sounded very funny and it could have happened to me too!:p :p

Hmmmmm Maria!!!!:brick: :hammer: :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom