Passholder room only offer for All Star resorts in May

wendysue

Yesterday we received an offer that said it was for Select Passholders. I imagine that means all of them..:). The offer is $49 rooms at select All Star Resorts for either May 1-3 or May 8-10. We took the 8-10th at $59 for a preferred room, cause when do you EVER get a room for $59 at Disney?!

Last edited:

Courtney6682

Yesterday we received an offer that said it was for Select Passholders. I imagine that means all of them..:). The offer is $49 rooms at select All Star Resorts for either May 1-3 or May 8-10. We took the 8-10th at $59 for a preferred room, cause when do you EVER get a room for $59 at Disney?!

That's exciting! It really is select tho, I did not get the email but @21stamps did

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

I wish I could transfer it to someone who could use it. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find reasonable airfare, so I may have to cancel. Doesn't make sense to pay half price for the room and double for airfare! :arghh:

I would hold tight as long as you can. If its room only i think you can cancel 24 hours before. Keep checking airfare every day. Even look at spirit airlines, if it's just a quick 2 or 3 night, you don't need alot of luggage

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom