Passholder Perks at Food & Wine Festival

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
My family will be visiting the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot this weekend and are wondering if there are any perks for passholders? I believe there is currently a 20% dining discount at most WDW restaurants, but not sure if that applies to the Food & Wine Festival? I also saw that in previous years, Passholders were offered a free gift, but not sure if that is being offered this year. There is limited info available online, so I would appreciate any guidance you can offer.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The passholder gift this year is a pin back button. You pick it up at the festival center. I believe the discounts are still in effect. You would be able to check for sure on the passholder page.

MrConbon

The gift are a set of 3 pins you can pick up at the festival center. None of the food and wine stands offer the discount.

dreamfinder

OOO I hope they still have this when I come next week before it closes :)

I believe it was a different pin each time, not all 3 at once. So you needed to visit multiple times over the duration of the festival to get the whole set. Similar to how you needed to visit 3 times to get the glasses in the past.

gal_disney

I believe it was a different pin each time, not all 3 at once. So you needed to visit multiple times over the duration of the festival to get the whole set. Similar to how you needed to visit 3 times to get the glasses in the past.
Oh boo! This is my first time. One pin for me then I guess.

POLY LOVER

Oh boo! This is my first time. One pin for me then I guess.
Maybe not , I went and asked for the others and they gave them to me. Of course if they haven't run out but I don't think people are going out of their way to get the pins. In past years they offered better gifts like wine glasses etc.

dreamfinder

Maybe not , I went and asked for the others and they gave them to me. Of course if they haven't run out but I don't think people are going out of their way to get the pins. In past years they offered better gifts like wine glasses etc.

Yeah, can't hurt to ask. They ran out of the rocks glasses the other year a week early I think, but the buttons definitely don't seem to be as popular.

gal_disney

Oh I will try! Common Disney don’t get cheap on us haha. Thanks for the tip!

MrConbon

When I got mine they didn’t even ask if I wanted the previous months pins. That just handed them to me. Obviously were trying to get rid of all of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom