Passholder Discounts for this Summer?

EdnaMode

Original Poster
Our AP expired in May and I'm waiting to see about the extension before deciding whether to renew.

Would someone who has an annual pass that is still good throughout the summer mind checking to see if AP discounts are even being offered in July and August? I can't see this information right now. I'm thinking primarily for GF, Contemporary and Poly but just wondered if summer AP discounts are even a thing this year.

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this! I appreciate it.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
No AP discounts were offered for arrivals past June and with the new suspensions on resort bookings today, it is highly unlikely there will be any AP room discounts this summer.

Hcalvert

I had one booked and ended up cancelling it in favor for a DVC points reservation. Depending when you are going, some people are running deals on points since they are expiring and not being extended and they need to unload them. I was able to get AKL for $240/night , which was cheaper than CSR under the PH discount. Also, we have now decided to drive and will not have to pay for parking.

crawale

Our AP expired in May and I'm waiting to see about the extension before deciding whether to renew.

Would someone who has an annual pass that is still good throughout the summer mind checking to see if AP discounts are even being offered in July and August? I can't see this information right now. I'm thinking primarily for GF, Contemporary and Poly but just wondered if summer AP discounts are even a thing this year.

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this! I appreciate it.
You should get some time added to it because of the closure. Disney say they will add the same amount of days as the days that were closed so in your case that would be from mid March until your expiration so at least another 6 weeks or so.

icc2515

o AP discounts were offered for arrivals past June and with the new suspensions on resort bookings today, it is highly unlikely there will be any AP room discounts this summer.
I agree. This is a complete 180 to Universals way of doing things. We are going to Unni for a few days and I asked about AP discounts on rooms and the discount was so high that it was cheaper to buy AP's and use the discount than to buy the buy 2 get 2 day tickets.

EdnaMode

Original Poster
They are actively trying to get people to cancel, I doubt anything will be on offer this year.

While I totally agree that Disney seems to be actively discouraging visitors, there are AP discounts out through the end of September with availability (surprise!) in pretty much of all of the resorts that are reopened. The mid-Pandemic hurricane season AP discounts are really good. 😁

Raxel7851

We were able to get an AP discount for September at the Contemporary. When we checked earlier in the year, there were no AP discounts after August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom