1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Passholder Dining Discount

Discussion in 'WDW Offsite Hotels, Dining, Shopping' started by Aftershizzle, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Aftershizzle

Aftershizzle Active Member

hi all, I know that some places offer passholder discount for up to 3 guests and I have a couple of questions:

How does this work if there were 8 of us and two passholders? Could we split the bill and pay in two parts each obtaining the discount?

And also does anybody know if you get discount on food at quick service locations? Such as cosmic rays?

Thanks in advance

2. networkpro

networkpro Well-Known Member

3. Aftershizzle

Aftershizzle Active Member Original Poster

Thank you :)

4. helenabear

helenabear Well-Known Member

Some TS meals they let us do the whole group with 2 cards and others they did only 4 total. I thought it was strange and inconsistent on how they did it. For QS meals that are covered, it didn't seem to matter. If you are concerned, I would do 2 separate orders.

5. Aftershizzle

Aftershizzle Active Member Original Poster

Thank you :)

6. parkhopper1213

parkhopper1213 Active Member

Pecos Bills in Frontierland is a good place to go with a group. They offered a passholder discount. Portions are generous and easily shared. We like to share the fajita platter.

7. Minnnie

Minnnie Member

Used to be our favorite "go to" QS at the MK. But, that was before the menu was totally changed to Mexican/Southwestern choices. Big mistake!!! Many of us who want a simple burger topped with sautéed mushrooms have lost their favorite place. :(

8. parkhopper1213

parkhopper1213 Active Member

Sorry to hear you lost your favorite place. We order the fajita plate and it could feed 2-4 people easily. We love the toppings bar.
    Now at Cosmic Rays you can get your burger with the sauteed mushrooms or onions.

9. disneygeek90

disneygeek90 Well-Known Member

I'm thankful that it is the Mexican choices now. I never went when it was the standard burger joint and now I go to Pecos almost every time.