Party Season 2021

TTA94

Any guess when they will announce a DAH for the holidays or MVMCP? Due to the 50th I’m leaning more toward a DAH event. Whatever happens I hope we see Minnies Wonderful Christmastime this year.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Any guess when they will announce a DAH for the holidays or MVMCP? Due to the 50th I’m leaning more toward a DAH event. Whatever happens I hope we see Minnies Wonderful Christmastime this year.

My guess is "Christmas in July".
To me that timing would make the most sense and it will allow for Disney to get back to a logical/practical announcement time frame than what they had gotten themselves into in recent years. (Ya know the whole Halloween and Christmas party dates being announced in January. Like why?)
And yeah I do think its going to be a DAH vs MVMCP.
I think next year the regular parties will resume.

Last edited:

WDW Pro

qpBL5zz.png

@WDW Pro ?

It most certainly did not come from rumors on this forum. And, as far we know from our source, it is accurate.

TTA94

Mixed.

But like Some Other Site... thinks they're always right.

Also... this is old (rumored) news.

Yeah now I remember the float mixture idea was discussed on here, pre covid I think, when there was a rumor about chassis or something. Anyway like you said old news, especially anything that was rumored pre covid.

TTA94

With Boo Bash tickets going on sale in June and If they do intend to include Not So Spooky, wouldn’t they want to announce that before tickets go on sale to push ticket sales?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom