Party Season 2021

TTA94

Bets are they cut Hocus Pocus this year and trick or treating? Sounds like fireworks are a go, and they should at least be able to do the cavalcades.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I feel the same way. I'm hoping that WDW will prepare accordingly with significantly improved TS dining capacity and all ride's at full capacity to meet that demand.

without a crowd management system in place...they limited in capacity. They won’t admit that...but it’s true

TTA94

I assume a decision has been made but know they were concerned about just how Hub-centric it is. I personally would celebrate the return of Hallowishes. They’ll either be specific tomorrow or just say “...the return of Halloween-themed fireworks” and be noncommittal.

That doesn’t say much for HEA then. The thing is projections or not guests will still flock to the hub.

mattpeto

That doesn’t say much for HEA then. The thing is projections or not guests will still flock to the hub.

I've always felt that the paid events would usher back fireworks. It will be challenging them for the sell tickets to a party without a party.

My guess is that MNSSHP kicks off in August and Happily Ever After returns around the party nights.

jrhwdw

I've always felt that the paid events would usher back fireworks. It will be challenging them for the sell tickets to a party without a party.

My guess is that MNSSHP kicks off in August and Happily Ever After returns around the party nights.
Fine with me!!!!!!

mattpeto

It's hard to imagine they would not have HEA but some other time for a fireworks in MK, besides the parties.

The production costs to create a temporary show don't seem to be a good investment.

jamos140

Im really mainly hoping for a return to normal by December....Hoping for a normal MVMCP

That's still a long ways away. I like the way we are headed. And we have plenty of time to get there.

Even if they announce MNSSHP with some restrictions, they can easily remove those restrictions as things continue to improve. I'd expect they would err on the side of caution in their announcements and add things instead of taking them away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom