Party Season 2021

TTA94

I know 3 feet distancing isn’t going to change anything but it’s a step in the right direction. Let’s just hope that continues. Very nervous what issues Spring Break could cause.

HauntedMansionFLA

I know 3 feet distancing isn’t going to change anything but it’s a step in the right direction. Let’s just hope that continues. Very nervous what issues Spring Break could cause.
It depends on the current administration. They need something to take the focus off the problem at the broader. Spring break will have to take one for “ The Team”

TTA94

Nope. Easter is right around the corner. Then Memorial Day. Then Fourth of July. And so on 😊

Total speculation here but I’m curious how things will end up playing out with the announcement time frame for fireworks, (Assuming Summer is still the plan). I’m thinking May or June for a announcement... but more so June because they will need time to assess all the damage (new cases) from Spring Break.
As far as a debut date, they could go with July 4th, but IMO that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Not only will you have a mad rush of guest, more so bloggers, wanting to be there on reopening night, but you will have many that just want to be there for the sake of “July 4th” and along with that the hopes of extra special fireworks.
The best way, if they want to go with July 4th, is to announce it no more than a week or two in advance, to prevent a bunch of bookings. However I’m willing to guess that still won’t stop many from coming.

A Memorial weekend debut would be the same outcome. Still a holiday weekend. However at least there wouldn’t be the combination of Debut night and 4th of July.

Overall I guess this is where the reservations or tickets for fireworks would come into play. Those that are not able to obtain a reservation will know in advance not to come. At least they should lol. Of course that won’t stop some from “find ways” of seeing the fireworks from outside the parks.

HauntedMansionFLA

Total speculation here but I’m curious how things will end up playing out with the announcement time frame for fireworks, (Assuming Summer is still the plan). I’m thinking May or June for a announcement... but more so June because they will need time to assess all the damage (new cases) from Spring Break.
As far as a debut date, they could go with July 4th, but IMO that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Not only will you have a mad rush of guest, more so bloggers, wanting to be there on reopening night, but you will have many that just want to be there for the sake of “July 4th” and along with that the hopes of extra special fireworks.
The best way, if they want to go with July 4th, is to announce it no more than a week or two in advance, to prevent a bunch of bookings. However I’m willing to guess that still won’t stop many from coming.

A Memorial weekend debut would be the same outcome. Still a holiday weekend. However at least there wouldn’t be the combination of Debut night and 4th of July.

Overall I guess this is where the reservations or tickets for fireworks would come into play. Those that are not able to obtain a reservation will know in advance not to come. At least they should lol. Of course that won’t stop some from “find ways” of seeing the fireworks from outside the parks.
I think that’s why they reopened on July 15th and avoid everyone wanting Fireworks on the 4th. Best guess would be in the fall to go along with the 50th anniversary.
More important, are they going to do a Halloween overlay to help enhance the holiday season???? 🎃 👻 🧙‍♀️

TTA94

Hope we hear something sooner than later about Halloween and Christmas. But again I don’t think that’s going to happen until May at the earliest. I don’t think Disney will be ready to rip off the bandaid any sooner, unless some big improvements take place in the coming weeks.
Gut feeling tells me a announcement of Halloween and Christmas parties will be combined with the announcement of nighttime entertainment resuming. If not announced at the same time it won’t be to far behind. Talk about sending everyone in a tizzy if dates drop all at once for MNSSHP, MVMCP and firework event nights.

HauntedMansionFLA

Hope we hear something sooner than later about Halloween and Christmas. But again I don’t think that’s going to happen until May at the earliest. I don’t think Disney will be ready to rip off the bandaid any sooner, unless some big improvements take place in the coming weeks.
Gut feeling tells me a announcement of Halloween and Christmas parties will be combined with the announcement of nighttime entertainment resuming. If not announced at the same time it won’t be to far behind. Talk about sending everyone in a tizzy if dates drop all at once for MNSSHP, MVMCP and firework event nights.
Hopefully the J&J vaccine supply gets ramped up and sent out. FEMA is starting to do second doses at their central Florida site starting Wednesday for a couple of weeks then switch over to the J&J vaccine Mid April. The one shot dose is the game changer. Hopefully the focus switches to that vaccine.
It’s a waiting game for Disney but performers need time to practice their routines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom