Party Season 2021

danlb_2000

Premium Member
They can always announce the dates and then cancel some of them later if necessary. Right now they want money. Like every tourist destination. Cruise lines are still allowing people to book cruises that they have no intention of actually running. 7 day cruise in March? Never.

... Or just adjust the things that are available at the party as conditions warrant.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
They can always announce the dates and then cancel some of them later if necessary. Right now they want money. Like every tourist destination. Cruise lines are still allowing people to book cruises that they have no intention of actually running. 7 day cruise in March? Never.

Good point. They'd rather book the revenue now and cancel later, like you said with cruises.

HauntedMansionFLA

What’s more 2020 than thinking ahead to the holidays in 2021? I’m told they are planning for the return of MNSSHP and MVMCP. Complete with some upgrades over 2019‘s parties. Get yo’ vaccine next Spring!
With the evening Extra Magic Hours not coming back, is it possible to have shorter parks hours at the MK to be able to empty the park out of regular guest, then start to let party guest in an hour or two later?? Premium hard ticket price$$

dreday3

Yes. Christmas can wait til July.

I think it is safe to assume, if offered, there will be modifications. I would expect fewer nights, too. Not necessarily a bad thing...

As long as I'm one of the ones to get a ticket for MNSSHP (if they have it), I'm thrilled with whatever!

Crazydisneyfanluke

Yes. Christmas can wait til July.

I think it is safe to assume, if offered, there will be modifications. I would expect fewer nights, too. Not necessarily a bad thing...
I wonder if the free candy will come back? 🤔 🤔

I think having the Christmas Party will be more likely than the Halloween, I would expect the same as last year with maybe a few more decorations and themed characters.

RememberWhen

I wonder if the free candy will come back? 🤔 🤔

I think having the Christmas Party will be more likely than the Halloween, I would expect the same as last year with maybe a few more decorations and themed characters.
Maybe they would just give everyone a bag as they leave at the end of the night instead of the stations. I’d be pretty ok with that. The kids might miss the trick or treating, but with smaller crowds maybe we could get in a few more rides!

TTA94

I know many would hate if this happened but it would make sense to have party nights through summer allowing nighttime shows, in particular HEA, to return. That would allow them to limit how many are there to watch the shows and make it easier to social distance. Plus more money in their pockets since it’s a guaranteed sell out each night.

Touchdown

I got to think Disney is planning for NSSHP, maybe not till after Labor Day but cases are down >50% from their peak, and vaccinations are projected to be completed over the summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom