Part Time WDW CM benefits vs. Partner (green badge) benefits

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
What's the difference? Green badges don't get a Main Gate, right? Are there other differences other than that?

I'd love to work PT for either Disney, or Cirque (once it re-opens) and I'm currently trying to figure out the differences.

AVGuy

Green ID's are not directly employed by the Walt Disney Company. They're a mix of contractors, some part-time cast members, etc. Just assume that if you have a green ID, you're entitled to virtually no Cast Member benefits.

Harleyq87

Green ID's are not directly employed by the Walt Disney Company. They're a mix of contractors, some part-time cast members, etc. Just assume that if you have a green ID, you're entitled to virtually no Cast Member benefits.
Actually that’s a lie bc my fiancé gets a discount and into the parks for free and he has a green id

ULPO46

It honestly depends who you are working for. No it isn't a lie, starting next year a vast majority of Green ID's aka OP's will not be receiving free entry to the parks as part of restructuring. It's all over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ect.
Does anyone know if you work at T. rex in Disney springs do you get a blue or green id
It's green as it's an Operating Partner. T. rex is owned by Landry's not Disney.

You all get some discounts but again restrictions will begin next year as to who gets what. Most hourly and salaried Employees will also be receiving less discounts, park entry depending on location and hour status. However unfair, we can't control what Upper management sends down the line. Good luck and wish you the best on your endeavors.

Aisuhime86

Actually that’s a lie bc my fiancé gets a discount and into the parks for free and he has a green id
Actually it depends on the contract the 3d party company made with Disney. Also sometimes usually the rule of thumb most 3rd party won't see a maingate till they worked there 5 years. There are exceptions example if they work at Shades of Green as it's a resort reserved for military active and retired along with their family's. But no they aren't CMs their maingates and discounts is given based on contracts their employer made with Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom