part one with PICS

On September 24 we arrived at the Animal kingdom resort Jumbo house. The room was on the 5th floor which seems to be mostly DVC rooms. It was a beautiful view of the savannah and we saw from out balcony zebra, birds and a type of bull. The room was large for a studio and the fold out couch was bigger than expected. I really liked it and evan got to look at animals through night vision goggles. It’s a nice resort but SSS is still my favorite but maybe its because the kids liked it most.
September 25th comes we check out and head over to our All start movie resort room wasn’t ready yet so we went to magic kingdom since we had dinner there for 5. We did not do any rides but walked around to get our MK directional brains working. LOL. We ate at Chrystal palace with pooh and friends. Food I give 4 stars and character interaction a 3, it was very busy with kids. We got a text message saying we were in room 4848, decent room for a value resort. House keeper Maria, AWESOME!! We went to bed early since we had some small errands to run the next day before we picked a park.
The 26th we hung out at resort and slept in till about 9 had breakfast and got ready to go to DTD that ended up getting delayed due to the in-laws flight being delayed so they came in later then we wanted and had to cancel dinner at Trex. But ended up meeting a friend from a Disney board that I go on and that was nice. After that we went to Capt. Jacks which was great food and decent service. Only negative they charged my dinning plan for my daughter who I said I wanted a separate bill for. Then causing us to be short on meal for my son. Little frustrating but nothing major.
The 27 we woke up hit the Whispering Canyon and let me tell you the kids loved it. They both brought ketchup to the tables and did the ride on the horses. They loved that. The food was pretty good too. We then headed to Animal Kingdom and just enjoyed the day nothing special was done except we went to Raffki’s nature preserve. The kids loved that and played with the goats. They brushed them and tried to brush the sheep too. They saw the cow and lama. Pocahontas was there but her line was huge. We saw Jiminy cricket. Which I thought was great.
Monday the 28th we woke up went to Epcot. Did the Kim Possible Missions well my son did and he LOVED it even though he’s 3. We wondered around the park and went to Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, good food ok character interaction. But hey princesses have lots to do. LOL, Then headed back to the resort early because it was so hot like 95 plus humid and the kids and grandparents where kind of grumpy LOL so we all took a well deserved dip in the pool. My daughter who usually hates water loved the jumping in and out part. Then we ate a meal from the resort quick service. We had the free dining and we were told you can use your snacks as a part of food and wine fest well the food part.

September 29th we slept in till 10 ate a quick service breakfast and we went to Target and to ship out paychecks to people back home. Headed over to Magic Kingdom around 2ish and got our mnsshp tickets late but last min decision. I saw snow white and the 7 dwarfs all at once AWESOME. Got lots of candy better stuff then last year. Last year all gummy stuff this year some lollipops, M&M’s, Snickers. Etc.. The kids again loved it and yet where else in the world can you fall asleep trick or treating and still get candy. Everyone thought it was so cute.

next to come Sept 30 to 10-8 hopefuly this weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom