Part of 2015 Is Out Tomorrow!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Early 2015 will be available to book tomorrow for gold and platinum Castaway Club members. Everyone else can book beginning on the 14th.

All four ships will sail from Florida in early 2015:
Caribbean and Bahamas from Port Canaveral
Three- and four-night Bahamas cruises aboard the Disney Dream
Seven-night Western Caribbean cruises aboard the Disney Magic
Seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruises aboard the Disney Fantasy

Caribbean and Bahamas from Miami

• In 2015, the Disney Wonder will sail from Miami on four-night Bahamian and five-night Western Caribbean cruises.

Here are the new dates:
http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/DCL/11_12_14_DCL_Broch.pdf

Edit: Book through December 15th and only pay a 10% deposit! :)

Last edited:

TDF

Wow no surprise there… we are so smart! Anyway, I love the western caribbean cruises on the Magic. I also love that every cruise stops at Castaway Cay. Can’t wait to see more. Does this possibly mean no New Orleans like speculated? They probably still have the contract with Miami in 2015 so I don’t see it happening.

ChuckElias

Yay! My wish has been granted...an Eastern itinerary calling on San Juan and St. Thomas! Now if they would just add Tortola to the mix, I would be all set!
I wasn't a big fan of Tortula itself. We took a ferry to Virgin Gorda and loved that. But Tortola was kinda dumpy to me. Did I miss the good parts?

DISNEY FANTASY

Early 2015 will be available to book tomorrow for gold and platinum Castaway Club members. Everyone else can book beginning on the 14th.

All four ships will sail from Florida in early 2015:
Caribbean and Bahamas from Port Canaveral
Three- and four-night Bahamas cruises aboard the Disney Dream
Seven-night Western Caribbean cruises aboard the Disney Magic
Seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruises aboard the Disney Fantasy

Caribbean and Bahamas from Miami

• In 2015, the Disney Wonder will sail from Miami on four-night Bahamian and five-night Western Caribbean cruises.

Here are the new dates:
http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/DCL/11_12_14_DCL_Broch.pdf

Edit: Book through December 15th and only pay a 10% deposit! :)

I have a gut feeling we have a DCL surprise coming up soon, Disney is very good at PR, it's getting ' some' bad press in some areas re the Magic, and when their backs are against the wall they do come out fighting.

One way is to get the Internet buzzing, is to announce some good news, then the Magics woes will be quickly forgotten..

They can't advertise Magic well until it's minor issues are all corrected.

Let's see, so Mr Scott let's go to Amber alert. Because as soon as it's safe they will do something PR wise to get everyone loving thrm again.

I think we can expect some surprise ports.

Well my gut feeling looks like it's still working!,

sweetpee_1993

UGH! I had to take Brian to the doctor and missed this big announcement. The link for dates in the first post isn't working for me. Have they scheduled a PC in May?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom