Parks still heavy

ejo7

I am a Gator girl and love me some Tim Tebow. Glad to see an AL fan has nice things to say about him...we love him here in the FL! :D

Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, because my family will probably disown me (we are die hard Bama fans), I really do like Tebow. Watching him interact with the kids that were around -- and the adults like myself -- I was very impressed. He literally ran across the little grassy area to sign an autograph for a child from Make A Wish. Of course I had to get my picture taken with him, too. :)

Elizabeth

MattyFresh

my mom is heading down the end of this week and will be there through Wednesday. Just wondering what the crowd levels were like and what she might expect or be able to do or see.

Any help would be great!!:wave:

wdwmemories

Did you get a picture of SM with the lights on? It would be interesting to get the same exact picture after they're done (with the lights on, of course) to see what physical changes were made

I have a few pictures of SM with the lights on here:
http://www.wdwmemories.com/space-mountain-picture-004.html
(some pictures are better than others).

I was at DHS yesterday, April 14. The wait time board said 60-90 mins for Rock'n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror, but at the very end of the day, around 9pm - 10pm, the wait on each was less than 20 minutes. But there were big crowds :)

hokielutz

Yeah, cause we don't want crowds for Toy Story Mania. I want to ride it at least 10 times.

You need to be the first one at the gate during a weekday if you even want to dream of this happening.... and it doesn't matter what season you are in.

Besides... won't your wrist and arm need a little breather between rides?

skichriscross

well, I've not gotten the pleasure of riding Toy Story Mania yet. My wife and I went last year and it opened one week after we left. How sad!

We arrive on May 3 so I hope lines are bearable.

Disney_Freak429

I'm hopeing things really die down for sat. for the last day of TTA & SpaM. The less I have to actually get off the TTA the better because I need to get in A LOT of rides to cover these few torturous months without my fav. As far as SpaM I am sure I will hit it a few times that day but TTA marathon is my #1 priority

calicommando

well, I've not gotten the pleasure of riding Toy Story Mania yet. My wife and I went last year and it opened one week after we left. How sad!

We arrive on May 3 so I hope lines are bearable.

Better make it your first priority when you enter the park. Even on slow days the FPs are gone by 11ish.

KC82271

I read somewhere that May 1st is the 20th anniversary of DHS - so that may be the reason for the high numbers. I have been there the last 3 years that week and it's never been "crowded" - I actually like that week better than early November.

Gucci65

Yeah, cause we don't want crowds for Toy Story Mania. I want to ride it at least 10 times.

Good Luck with that - dont' think it will happen. BUT definately post and let us know if you come close.

If you do, I believe you will be making a drs appointment for carpal tunnel.

skichriscross

Good Luck with that - dont' think it will happen. BUT definately post and let us know if you come close.

If you do, I believe you will be making a drs appointment for carpal tunnel.

Well, we just got back and we rode it 4 times. It was crazy-awesome! I laughed the whole first time I rode it! So, not quite ten times, but still worth the 45 minute long wait in my mind. It was crazy how everyone was stacked to ride that and all the FP were gone by noon, and RRC and ToT had 10 minute waits MAX!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
:lookaroun

Yea...there's a joke in there somewhere...but I am NOT going there.

:lookaroun

Ahhhh come join me on the Darkside

darth-vader.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom