Parks Merchandise Question - Please help!

Shere_Khan

Original Poster
I was at WDW the beginning of October and while at Epcot I bought a pint glass that had the Food and Wine Festival written on it and a picture from the festival of a wine bottle and wine glass.
It was absolutely beautiful!

Yesterday while not thinking, I put the glass in the dishwasher...
The picture of the wine bottle and glass have now disappeared. :(
I am absolutely devastated. I hardly bought anything for myself the entire trip and I really loved this glass since my husband and I collect pint glasses from different places we have been. We have put all of our others in the dishwasher and nothing has ever happened to them before.

I checked Ebay and there are only pins relating to this year's Food and Wine Festival. Disney's shopping site also has nothing from the festival (I knew it wouldn't but tried anyways!)
I thought I heard once that there is a # you can call and order parks merchandise. Is there anything I can do or any way to get this glass again?

chrisinroch

Why are you sorry??

Pint glasses, as you say, go in the dishwasher. Who makes non-dishwasher safe pint glasses. Breweries and bars imprint their logs on pint glasses every day and those get put through hobart industrial dishwashers thousands of times.

If some fool at disney ordered 25,000 hand wash only pint glasses, s/he should get a severe talking to.

Ours peeled off on the first wash. I expect a refund or a replacement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom