[Parkitechs Gaming] -Opening- 1:1 Walt Disney World with working rides

GryffindorHeir

Original Poster
Hey guys! Today I wanted to introduce you all to this magical project that I have had the privilege of working on. This is the Disney video game we have always wanted.
In Minecraft, a group of people have created a project called Parkitechs Gaming (I'll post a video link in a bit), this is where you can hang out with fellow Disney fans, ride rides, see shows, visit shops, and much more! Not only that, this is a 1:1 recreation (that means every meter in real life is one block on our server). Visiting Parkitechs is free and we are 100% family friendly!
Over the past year, we have worked nonstop to open this project as soon as possible. We are happy to announce that on Friday, September 27th at 6 pm EST, the server will open to the public on Minecraft version 1.5.2. With the new Minecraft launcher, downgrading is a very simple task. At the launcher, go to "Edit Profile," and simply change the game version to 1.5.2. Make sure you have "Server Textures" enabled when you join our server. If you experience some visual glitches, that is unfortunately an issue that is out of our control, but there's an easy fix! Go to Video Settings, and toggle the "Graphics" button.
For those of you who have been following our project, we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You are the best supporters a project could ask for, and we thank you for your generous patience. This truly is the closest you can get to the real Walt Disney World outside of the actual parks. Take a peek at the first part of our tour of Magic Kingdom (a lot has changed since then!).

To enter our server, go to "Multiplayer", then "Add Server". After that, type in under Server Address "main.parkitechs.com". We hope to see you soon! Have an absolutely magical day!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom