Parking Suggestions Animal Kingdom or Magic Kingdom?

doogieofficial

Im going to Animal Kingdom tomorrow and I was curious about parking. From what I've seen AK parking opens 30 minutes prior to opening whilst the MK opens an hour and a half prior. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is I was considering parking at MK then busing over. Does anyone else think that might be the best option, or have any other ideas, information or suggestions??

Rob562

Im going to Animal Kingdom tomorrow and I was curious about parking. From what I've seen AK parking opens 30 minutes prior to opening whilst the MK opens an hour and a half prior. Does anyone know if this is true? If it is I was considering parking at MK then busing over. Does anyone else think that might be the best option, or have any other ideas, information or suggestions??

I can't speak to lot opening times, but MK is on the opposite end of property from AK. You'd spend as much time parking at the TTC and then trying to get to where you can get on a bus, then sitting on the bus to get to AK as you would potentially sitting at the AK parking plaza waiting for it to open were you to head there at the same early time.

If you're going to AK, park in the AK lot. Simple as that.

-Rob

Upvote 0

BoardwalkGlenn

We went to AK in Feb and parked in the lot. We were at the gates by 8:10 (along with plenty of others on a non-EMH day) so the parking lot definitely opens more than 30 minutes prior to opening.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom