Parking for dining at Citywalk

DABIGCHEEZ

Original Poster
My family wants to dine at Bubba Gump on an upcoming non-WDW/Uni park vacation. I searched and found about the validating of Valet parking prior to 4pm.
1)However how does it work after 4pm? Do I pay regular parking rate in garage?...We do not need to go to Bubba Gump that bad!

2)Also are we allowed to "visit" the hotels at Uni or do we have to pay to park there as well?

3)Last question for now... can we take shuttle boats from resorts over to Citywalk? or are only guests allowed on boats?

Thanks for any info.

#1 not sure but you can call the restaurant to confirm
#2 each hotel charges for onsite parking even if you are staying there but you are free to visit all of them. You can also get to each one on foot or bicycle taxis from Citywalk.
#3 and absolutely, the shuttle boats are free for anyone to ride to/from the hotels since they have great restaurants as well.

DABIGCHEEZ

Original Poster
First, thanks for the info fanatic. I checked with the restaurant at Citywalk and was told that after 4pm it should be reduced parking in the garage...but he was unsure how much(he thought it was $10 to park after 4pm). I found on the website it is $20 to park at any hotel to "visit" even for dinner.

So... I guess we will not be dining anywhere on Universal for a $10 minimum parking fee. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom