Parking at Swan and Dolphin

Emmy54

Original Poster
Hi - we are planning a Disney trip in May 2019. We will be staying off property and will have a car. We plan to go to Epcot two days during our stay. The second day at Epcot we plan on going in the afternoon and just focusing on World Showcase. Question: can I park at the Swan/Dolphin, pay the parking fee and take the boat to Epcot? At other resorts I think there is a 3 hour parking window. Does the 3 hour parking limit apply to Swan/Dolphin too? Thanks

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There is no 3 hour window anywhere. A resort may allow you to park if you can show you have a reservation at one of their sit-down restaurants. Other than that, you pay.

It'll be slightly cheaper for you to Uber/Lyft to Epcot (or, if you're intent on entering the IG, to Beach Club).

daisyduckie

There are signs up that the resorts parking lots are not for theme park access. You can shop and eat, but if you then wish to go to a park you need to move your car to that parks lot. Or pay to valet if it is available.

Dad 2 M & M

Hi - we are planning a Disney trip in May 2019. We will be staying off property and will have a car. We plan to go to Epcot two days during our stay. The second day at Epcot we plan on going in the afternoon and just focusing on World Showcase. Question: can I park at the Swan/Dolphin, pay the parking fee and take the boat to Epcot? At other resorts I think there is a 3 hour parking window. Does the 3 hour parking limit apply to Swan/Dolphin too? Thanks
Off subject a bit.....it is a short walk from S & D to Epcot....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom