Park tours

Corylancaster

Does anybody have recommendations for the different behind the scenes tours at all the parks? My wife and I have never done any of these but have been considering doing one or two on our fall trip. We've talked about the behind the seeds tour or undiscovered future world for Epcot and the wild Africa trek for animal kingdom but we don't know anybody that has done any of these to get opinions.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
To me the best to start off with if you and your wife have never done any is Keys to the Kingdom at MK. Me and DH loved it and would do it again! It's about 5 hours and lunch is included. It's very informative and interesting. You also get to go onto a few rides during the tour like HM or Jungle Cruise etc. You get a souvenir key pin at the end when you have lunch also.
We also have done the Backstage Safari tour (roughly 4 hours and includes snacks and a souvenir travel mug) at AK and have done the Sunrise Safari tour that starts at AKL but that one has ended.
We have loved all the tours we have done so far. We will eventually do Undiscovered Futureworld and Wild Africa Trek.
But really our opinion the best first tour is Keys to the Kingdom at MK. That is what we always reccomend to anyone who have never done a tour before. Awesome tour for adults. :)

Upvote 0

DisneyFans4Life

I haven't done any of the tours yet, but my wife and I really want to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour soon. If it were me, I'd start off there and then decide on the others. The Wild Africa Trek sounds very fun as well.

Upvote 0

Tony the Tigger

Keys To The Kingdom was fantastic but it was probably 15 years ago that I did it. The much less expensive Marceline tour I thought was an excellent value, it's kind of the "light" and shorter version of Keys To The Kingdom.

Upvote 0

JohnD

To me the best to start off with if you and your wife have never done any is Keys to the Kingdom at MK. Me and DH loved it and would do it again! It's about 5 hours and lunch is included. It's very informative and interesting. You also get to go onto a few rides during the tour like HM or Jungle Cruise etc. You get a souvenir key pin at the end when you have lunch also.
We also have done the Backstage Safari tour (roughly 4 hours and includes snacks and a souvenir travel mug) at AK and have done the Sunrise Safari tour that starts at AKL but that one has ended.
We have loved all the tours we have done so far. We will eventually do Undiscovered Futureworld and Wild Africa Trek.
But really our opinion the best first tour is Keys to the Kingdom at MK. That is what we always reccomend to anyone who have never done a tour before. Awesome tour for adults. :)

You'll love Wild Africa Trek. Worth the money. Just the opposite for me in that I haven't yet done Backstage Safari. Also want to try the new World Showcase tour.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You'll love Wild Africa Trek. Worth the money. Just the opposite for me in that I haven't yet done Backstage Safari. Also want to try the new World Showcase tour.

Yes my DH has been begging to do Wild Africa Trek! Haha The last few trips our budget went to extra Food And Wine events that were about the same price so hopefully when we go back in December 2017 we can finally do it.
If you enjoy AK (like we do) you will enjoy the Backstage tour and have heard they will add a new night tour at AK (not the one offered from AKL) once the hours are later with the new show and all.
And yes we would want to do the World Showcase one as well because we love Epcot. The only thing holding me back is the quick service restaurant you eat at that is not my fave decent but not my fave in world showcase. Lol But will eventually probably do it anyway. :)

Upvote 0

JohnD

Yes my DH has been begging to do Wild Africa Trek! Haha The last few trips our budget went to extra Food And Wine events that were about the same price so hopefully when we go back in December 2017 we can finally do it.
If you enjoy AK (like we do) you will enjoy the Backstage tour and have heard they will add a new night tour at AK (not the one offered from AKL) once the hours are later with the new show and all.
And yes we would want to do the World Showcase one as well because we love Epcot. The only thing holding me back is the quick service restaurant you eat at that is not my fave decent but not my fave in world showcase. Lol But will eventually probably do it anyway. :)

I believe you eat at Restaurant Marrakesh in the WS tour.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom