park to park transportation

MickeyMark57

Original Poster
I am arriving for a 5 day stay on March 2 and have been told there is a new service available for park hopper guests. The service transfers you from park to park without going outside the park. The cost is $29 for each guest for a multiple day ticket.
Has anyone used this service? Seems like a great way to move from park to park.

This will be trip number 20 for me. Getting double knee replacement surgery in April so limiting the steps is of interest to me.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I have not used it but heard others that did loved it. You don't have to go through security again in the same day when you go from one park to another etc. So only one pass through security each day and it is much faster than the regular busses. :)

clarabellej

I am arriving for a 5 day stay on March 2 and have been told there is a new service available for park hopper guests. The service transfers you from park to park without going outside the park. The cost is $29 for each guest for a multiple day ticket.
Has anyone used this service? Seems like a great way to move from park to park.

This will be trip number 20 for me. Getting double knee replacement surgery in April so limiting the steps is of interest to me.
This service ended August 23, 2017.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom