Park Tickets

MiRi

Where else can I get park tickets? I know that I can get tickets in the Contemporary, but I am not sure if they'll let us park just to buy tickets. I am staying at the Comfort Suites Maingate.

http://www.comfortsuiteskissimmee.com/

Do they sell park tickets there?

The thing is that I want to avoid buying tickets at the park because there's usually a long line to get them.

Tim G

MiRi said:
Where else can I get park tickets? I know that I can get tickets in the Contemporary, but I am not sure if they'll let us park just to buy tickets. I am staying at the Comfort Suites Maingate.

http://www.comfortsuiteskissimmee.com/

Do they sell park tickets there?

The thing is that I want to avoid buying tickets at the park because there's usually a long line to get them.

Maple Leaf Visitors Info Center
4647 West Hwy. US 192 ( Irlo Bronson Mem. Hwy)
Located Between Hwy. Mile Markers 13-14
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407)396-0300
(407)396-4127 Fax
Toll Free 1-800-841-2837

We are open daily from 8:00AM till 6:00PM 7 days a week

Upvote 0

tink81

Is this hotel considered a "Good Neighbor Hotel" ? If so, you can purchase tickets there. Or on the Disney website (you can usually save a bit of cash buying ahead of time). You can pay to have them shipped or arrange to pick them up at the Will Call for free. Or can go to your local AAA office (although they only have specific tickets like 4 and 5 day Ultimate Park Hoppers). Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Walt Disney World Ticket Media can be purchased at the following authorized locations:

Disney Reservation Center (by phone, internet, or mail-order)
All Disney Theme Parks and Water Parks
All Disney Resorts
All Official Hotels of Walt Disney World
Orlando International Airport Shops
AAA Locations (requires membership)
Select Disney Store Locations
Select Disney Good Neighbor Hotels (may require overnight stay)
Select Timeshare/Vacation Ownership Resorts (may require overnight stay or sales tour)
Select Guest Service Companies (may require membership)
Select Rental Home Companines (may require overnight stay)

*Note, not all types of ticket media is availiable at all locations. Advance savings discount on select tickets is only availiable if purchased in advance through the Disney Reservation Center or through authorized ticket locations from OUTSIDE the state of Florida. Florida AAA Offices and Disney Stores are not authorized to sell advance price tickets. These locations can however sell select Florida Resident discounted ticket.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MiRi

Original Poster
Thanks for the info!

Doesn't the Disney Store give you a card that you need to take to the theme parks to get your ticket at will call? That's what I did when I got my annual pass years ago.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom