Park Reservations Full; no Expanded Hours

Yellow Shoes

Original Poster
My trip is April 11-15. As of March 17 5:50 PM CDST, park reservations are unavailable for Hollywood Studios for resort guests. I will not be surprised to see the other parks fill up as well in the next 3 weeks.
Park hours are greatly expanded for Spring Break and Easter week crowds--wondering when (or IF) hours will be expanded to accommodate the larger than expected crowds.
You know how it is....I'm doing the last minute second-guess dance of the overplanner.

nickys

Premium Member
My trip is April 11-15. As of March 17 5:50 PM CDST, park reservations are unavailable for Hollywood Studios for resort guests. I will not be surprised to see the other parks fill up as well in the next 3 weeks.
Park hours are greatly expanded for Spring Break and Easter week crowds--wondering when (or IF) hours will be expanded to accommodate the larger than expected crowds.
You know how it is....I'm doing the last minute second-guess dance of the overplanner.
Hours have typically been extended about 2 weeks out. Whether or not they extend hours for your week is anyone’s guess.

Daily Magic

Going the same time and not seeing the hours extended is starting to concern me. I booked the trip knowing the limited hours but then saw how they added 3-4 hours the weeks just before my trip. I assumed they’d do the same for my visit and since they haven’t extended them yet now I’m getting a little annoyed. It was one thing when I thought it would be “post spring break” but now that I know the parks will be crowded with less hours... I might as well have gone earlier and got more value for the same cost.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
They have been updating hours a couple weeks out if they are going to expand.
If parks are at capacity I'd say they'll probably extend but right now anything can happen.
You knew what you were getting yourself into when you booked so if you're second guessing yourself now then I'd say cancel.

csmat99

I noticed they added the hours today for week of April 5th when will new restaurant reservations be available for the expanded hours?

twilight mitsuk

C9E2E14A-6A2E-405C-81CB-BE39A76787EA.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom