• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Park Pass and Hotel Reservations

zakattack99

I tried to find to search this but have not been able to find exactly what I am looking for or a clear explanation as to how this all works. So a few weeks ago I booked our stay at ASM with the ticket offer, and made ticket reservations for our stay in Aug. Today a new offer came out and I made a second reservation at POP (where we really wanted to stay) under the new offer however as I already have park reservations I did not make any additional. My question is if I cancel my ASM reservation will I have to rebook my park passes or will they hold and will they link to the tickets I have under the new package?

You will not lose your park pass reservations.
Yup. We originally booked a trip for this past April and then canceled it in January or February. A week before our trip would have happened I got an email from Disney listing my park reservations and reminding me of covid rules. I had to cancel the park reservations one by one. We had originally booked a hotel and ticket package.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom