Park Music You Can't Get Away From

cba

Original Poster
Is there any park music you just love to hear? So much that you have it saved on your computer or phone? Or just really like it? Anyways, what's your favorite music in WDW, or many favorites? I love the following:
  • The Soarin' Music
  • Star Tunnel
  • Grim Grinning Ghosts
  • Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me
  • (Disneyland) Space Mountain music
  • (This is an oldie) Here's to the Future

Glasgow

Absolutely. Almost everyone here has a passion for park music. It's such a large portion of the Disney experience.

Innoventions Bgm, Tree of life area music, Illuminations (old), Tomorrowland Bgm and Space Mtn Bgm are my personal favs.

cba

Original Poster
Is there any park music you just love to hear? So much that you have it saved on your computer or phone? Or just really like it? Anyways, what's your favorite music in WDW, or many favorites? I love the following:
  • The Soarin' Music
  • Star Tunnel
  • Grim Grinning Ghosts
  • Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me
  • (Disneyland) Space Mountain music
  • (This is an oldie) Here's to the Future
Here's the actual music of those songs I listed:
Soarin theme

Star Tunnel

Grim Grinning Ghosts

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life For Me

Disneyland Space Mountain theme

Here's to the Future
http://youtu.be/OV0MIEKF0Zw
http://youtu.be/OV0MIEKF0Zw

jw24

Soarin', Lights Motors Action, Indiana Jones Epic Spectacular, Reflections of China (Maybe I'm biased being Taiwanese-American whose grandparents are originally from China.), Hooray for Hollywood at the GMR, Illuminations, Golden Dream at American Adventure, Pirate's Life at POTC and of course, Wishes.

Crazydisneyfanluke

So my list:
MNSSHP: card march
Millenium celebration (the whole cd)
magic memories and you
Wishes
Fantasmic (all of them)
Innovations loop
EPCOT entrance bgm

Matt_Black

"Whale of a Tale", currently playing in the Under the Sea queue. I was so jazzed to hear that. I'm standing in line, listening to the instrumental, and I'm thinking "Is that... It is! That's the song Kirk Douglas sang!!!"

pixargal

The ringtone on my phone is the Baroque hoedown from main street electrical parade. I love when I get a call, it's just fun and puts a smile on my face

pixargal

Pirates Life for Me
Swiss Family Robinson treehouse music

Once either of those gets in my head, I just can't get it out.
I never realized there was music attached to the treehouse, so I just listened to it on youtube. It is quite lively, and I can see how the tune can get stuck in your head, because now it's stuck in mine!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom