Park hours

Texchick

Original Poster
I have been checking the park hours on the Disney website and they are only out until March 20. Our day to make dining reservations is about two weeks away. We are staying in the middle of April, park hours for April should be out by then, right? Is it common practice for Disney to be able to make your dining reservations and not know the park hours? Thank you

Texchick

Original Poster
They're up in the INFO section ate the top of this site. Already posted
Thanks I must have made a mistake. I went through the website and it only had till the middle of March. Many thanks and sorry for any inconvenience I caused. This is our first trip and I'm overwhelmed with all the planning.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks I must have made a mistake. I went through the website and it only had till the middle of March. Many thanks and sorry for any inconvenience I caused. This is our first trip and I'm overwhelmed with all the planning.
No prob and If wasn't on somebody else would have gotten them for you and welcome to the magic

correcaminos

I know how hard it must be to plan a first Disney trip. They make it seem so stressful don't they? Just try to relax some. We often don't do our dining until the day of or a week in advance. If you don't get everything you want, remember there are a ton of really great places to pick from. I'm sure you guys will have a great trip!

Texchick

Original Poster
I know how hard it must be to plan a first Disney trip. They make it seem so stressful don't they? Just try to relax some. We often don't do our dining until the day of or a week in advance. If you don't get everything you want, remember there are a ton of really great places to pick from. I'm sure you guys will have a great trip!
Thank you so much. I have come to the conclusion that we are going to have fun either way. So I'm going to *try and relax

Texchick

Original Poster
Lots of great information and helpful people here. I'm sure you'll have a great time! And have FUN planning....it's one of the best parts of the whole experience!!
I have to admit that the planning process is fun. I love seeing all the options of what to do and where to eat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom