Park hours 180 days out?

sophie_the_pooh

I've been checking park hours on WDW website, since I get to make my ADRs on December 27th, but they only seem to come out at 180 days out...Am I wrong, or in previous years, you could see hours about 180+10 days in advance? How am I suppose to decide were I want to eat every day of my 7 days trip if I don't have park hours? Any suggestions?

Thank you!:)

Herdman

We try to plan out our days based on crowd calendar projections and then make dining reservations to follow. We usually try to book dinner between 6:00 and 7:00 PM and plan the rest of the day around them. It's one of the biggest complaints most people have with Disney planning.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I've been checking park hours on WDW website, since I get to make my ADRs on December 27th, but they only seem to come out at 180 days out...Am I wrong, or in previous years, you could see hours about 180+10 days in advance? How am I suppose to decide were I want to eat every day of my 7 days trip if I don't have park hours? Any suggestions?

Check the calendar on this website. It’s had the entire month of June ‘19 for awhile and will have July soon.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Honestly, it can be quite a guessing game. Even when they put it out in a timely manner (i.e. before the 180 mark), it can change. We've had 9am openings at MK be changed to 8am a couple of months out and mess with our pre-park opening breakfast plans, we've had EMH shifted to different parks a month or two out (messing up where we planned to be that day), we've had evening hours cut or extended and so on. Crowd calendars (at least for us) seem to be pretty inaccurate unless it's a no-brainer time (Christmas = heavy crowds, etc.). So, at this point, we just say forget the calendar and plan based on what's available and where we think we'd like to go each day.

Upvote 0

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
They change park hours a lot. And crowd calendars are basically useless this year. You can either just plan based on what you want to do and roll with it, or make a couple reservations on different days and hold them until your fast passes come out. Personally I think the first option is best. Less stress and keeps availability open for other people.

Upvote 0

sophie_the_pooh

Original Poster
They change park hours a lot. And crowd calendars are basically useless this year. You can either just plan based on what you want to do and roll with it, or make a couple reservations on different days and hold them until your fast passes come out. Personally I think the first option is best. Less stress and keeps availability open for other people.
Thank you! That is exactly what I plan to do! I saw the predicted hours, but I know they will change in the next weeks or months..I'll still consider the predicted hours and crowd calendar, but I won't be as obsessed with it as I was in previous years!:D

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

You can see them. Go to my itinerary and add your park days, then you can see the hours in advance.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom