Park Hopping!

StarWarsGirl

AK-MK: I like going over to Contemporary and walking it, but you can also do AK to TTC and over by monorail, or Poly or GF and over by monorail
HS-Epcot: What end of the park do you want to be at? Future World or World Showcase? If FW, take the bus from DHS to Epcot. If World Showcase, you can either walk over (it's a long hike) or take the boat. In a hurry? Take the boat to Yacht/Beach and walk the rest of the way.
BB-Epcot: Again, it depends on which end of the park you want to get to. If you want to get to FW, take the bus from BB to Epcot. If WS, take the bus to Beach Club and walk to the International Gateway.
TL-MK: Same as AK-MK.

Buses only run from the hotels to MK and from TTC to MK. Epcot has no bus that runs to TTC; only the monorail. You can also get to any theme park from the TTC if all else fails.

Upvote 0

wolf359

The boat between Hollywood Studios and Epcot stops at every resort in between. I haven't timed either trip so I don't know if it is slower or faster than a bus, but all those stops makes it feel pretty slow.

Upvote 0

CrazyDisneyLady

The boat between Hollywood Studios and Epcot stops at every resort in between. I haven't timed either trip so I don't know if it is slower or faster than a bus, but all those stops makes it feel pretty slow.
It takes about 40 min to go from HS to Epcot by the boat(at least that is what it took us in Feb) but so worth it. So relaxing and a different view than riding on the bus everyone should experience this once IMO.

Upvote 0

Joseph Robinson

AK to MK- I believe there is a direct bus (at least that's what I was told), but you could take a bus from AK to Poly and take the boat, or AK to Contemporary and ride monorail or walk in
HS to EPCOT- take the boat from HS to the International Gateway
The others I don't know.

Buses for the last two as well.

Upvote 0

cmybliss

I love the boat from HS to Epcot. After a long day in the park, it's nice to just sit back and relax on the trip to Epcot. It's such a pretty ride too.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So I leave for WDW in 54 days! YEAH!!! :D
Ahem...any way here is my question: what is the best way to travel between parks?
AK to MK?
HS to EPCOT?
BB to EPCOT?
TL to MK?

Hi there!

AK to MK: I know there is a direct bus to Epcot and DHS so I would assume there is one to MK as well. Someone else please confirm.
HS to Epcot: I would take the boat. :) Lovely and easy. Then go in through the IG.
BB to Epcot: I would just hop on the first bus that gets there to either Boardwalk, YC/BC or even Dolphin/Swan and then take the boat and go in through IG.
TL to MK: I would take the first bus that gets there to either Poly, Contemp, GF and take monorail to MK.

Congrats on 54 days!!!

Upvote 0

luv

So I leave for WDW in 54 days! YEAH!!! :D
Ahem...any way here is my question: what is the best way to travel between parks?
AK to MK?
HS to EPCOT?
BB to EPCOT?
TL to MK?
Bus to all, except DHS to Epcot, which can be walked or done by boat. If I were going to Future World and there was a bus, I'd take it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom