Park Hopping to Hollywood Studios

blizzbeachbum

Original Poster
I've got a trip planned for the 3rd and 4th weeks of June and I've found that park reservations for Hollywood Studios are already booked up. I was wondering if anyone knows what the chances are for park hopping to the Studios later in the day? Was anyone able to do this recently during spring break/easter? Also, has there been any kind of pattern as to when/if they open up more reservations? Thanks.

JohnD

I've got a trip planned for the 3rd and 4th weeks of June and I've found that park reservations for Hollywood Studios are already booked up. I was wondering if anyone knows what the chances are for park hopping to the Studios later in the day? Was anyone able to do this recently during spring break/easter? Also, has there been any kind of pattern as to when/if they open up more reservations? Thanks.

The chances are 100%. As long as you have a park reservation at another park, you can hop to HS after 2:00 pm.

Kobe!!

The chances are 100%. As long as you have a park reservation at another park, you can hop to HS after 2:00 pm.
I can confirm this as well. I just got off the phone with a CM with a similar issue/question.

Kinda sounds like a scam if you ask me... Disney is basically forcing you to buy a hopper pass but at least you can get it where as other wise it shows it's "sold out".

blizzbeachbum

Original Poster
Thanks for your responses. What I was hoping to hear was if people were actually able to do it or if the park was still at capacity when they showed up and they were turned away. Just trying to understand what to expect and be able to gauge my kids expectations.

CaptainAmerica

Thanks for your responses. What I was hoping to hear was if people were actually able to do it or if the park was still at capacity when they showed up and they were turned away. Just trying to understand what to expect and be able to gauge my kids expectations.
You should still attempt to manage expectations. The question isn't really "will you be allowed to enter the gates of Hollywood Studios," it's "will there be anything resembling a reasonable wait time for any of the attractions when you get in?"

ilovelabs2021

To date, I have not read of anyone being turned away when they park hopped. However, wait times could be high for rides; you just need to wait and check when you are there to decide if it is worth hopping. I just looked at MDE and the longest wait at HS now is 70 minutes for Slinky, so not bad considering this is the week after Easter and all park reservations are sold out for this week.

buckeyegator

i deleted it from my phone, but there is a phone number you can call and it will tell you if park-hopping is available at each park, maybe go to my disney app or the disney web site to find it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom