Park Hopping and Reservations

crawale

Original Poster
Does anyone know what the policy is if you make a dinner reservation in a park you plan to 'hop' to but at 2pm that park is full? Do you have to pay the reservation guarantee or what? We stay at the Beach Club and like to have dinner in Epcot but obviously plan to visit other parks - getting park passes for those parks. Epcot doesn't usually fill up but suppose it did.

Kobe!!

I have a similar question as well.
Have a reservation at Mk for 1:50pm but can’t park hop to it till 2pm...

nickys

Premium Member
An ADR doesn’t guarantee entry to a park if hopping. However I’m sure Disney have said somewhere that they will work with people who have ADRs at a park but are unable to enter. As in they will waive the no-show fee and help you find an alternative. Can’t find a link, might have been on the DPB somewhere.

As for the ADR before 2pm, I would look to push that back 20 minutes.

To date no park has been closed to hoppers, even when there was no park reservation availability

Kobe!!

Just found out even if you get the park hopper and go to MK you might not be able to get in... what's the chances of this happening?

Are people just waiting outside of MK to "hopefully" get in...?

nickys

Premium Member
Just found out even if you get the park hopper and go to MK you might not be able to get in... what's the chances of this happening?

Are people just waiting outside of MK to "hopefully" get in...?
To date no park has been closed to park hoppers, even when there were no park reservations left for that park.

There is a number you can call to find out. It should also be going on MDE, or so they said. And the park to park bus drivers will tell you too.

Kobe!!

To date no park has been closed to park hoppers, even when there were no park reservations left for that park.

There is a number you can call to find out. It should also be going on MDE, or so they said. And the park to park bus drivers will tell you too.
Do you have that number?

I've been checking the MDE app and site for the last few days but haven't seen any changes at all. I don't want to buy a one day hopper and then find out I can't get into MK at all. (Ideally I'd like to spend the full day at MK but will do the hopper after 2pm to MK if need be.)

Worst part is, even if I bought tickets w a hopper, Disney told me I could not get the money back on the hopper tickets if I was able to get into MK in the morning and spent all day there. Hell, even if they gave me a gift card, I would be happy. I don't need the refund but to have the money invested in a hopper and not even use it is silly.

nickys

Premium Member
Do you have that number?

I've been checking the MDE app and site for the last few days but haven't seen any changes at all. I don't want to buy a one day hopper and then find out I can't get into MK at all. (Ideally I'd like to spend the full day at MK but will do the hopper after 2pm to MK if need be.)

Worst part is, even if I bought tickets w a hopper, Disney told me I could not get the money back on the hopper tickets if I was able to get into MK in the morning and spent all day there. Hell, even if they gave me a gift card, I would be happy. I don't need the refund but to have the money invested in a hopper and not even use it is silly.
(407) 560-5000

Phonedave

Do you have that number?

You can add the hopper at a later time. We did not get hoppers for our June/July trip. When we get there we will reassess crowd levels and if to add them (and if to change whatever ADRs we pick up)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom