park-hopper question

Bagheera

The only way to get a park-hopper for less than four days is to be part of a conference or convention. There are special two- and three-day park hoppers for attendees only.

Upvote 0

mwitkus

the passes never expire - so if you buy a 5 or 6 day pass now, and only use 2 or 3 days - you can save the ticket and use the unused days at a later time - even if it is years down the road! i always consider it a wise investment since chances are good that ticket prices will be going up and i will still be getting in at the lower rate....

just my 2 cents worth!

Upvote 0

mightyduck

Check mousesavers.com. Sometimes there are special, promotional 3-day passes available from two vendors in Florida. I bought tickets from one of the vendors recommended and had a good experience.

I agree, however, that you are probably better off buying more days than you need and putting the pass aside if you can. It saves money in the long run. :)

Upvote 0

KSdisneydad

3 Day Park Hopper

The most recent Mousesavers.com newsletter had a 3 day park hopper plus pass for sale. However, it is my understanding that it is only available to subscribers of the newsletter.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by mwitkus
the passes never expire - so if you buy a 5 or 6 day pass now, and only use 2 or 3 days - you can save the ticket and use the unused days at a later time - even if it is years down the road! i always consider it a wise investment since chances are good that ticket prices will be going up and i will still be getting in at the lower rate....

just my 2 cents worth!

We did just this last month when my inlaws came to spend 2 days with us. We had AP and didn't want to be stuck seeing only one park each day, so we bought 2 5 day hoppers for then and they each used 2 days. We can use them ourselves in the future, or hopefully they will visist us again and make use of them then. I also consider it an investment. Also you can trade in any unused days towards new park hoppers if you want in the future.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom