Park Hopper Plus Tickets

SusanAnne

I am going back to WDW in early March and we are staying at the AKlodge, anyhow if i purchase the park hopper plus ticket can i still hop from park to park on the same day and is it considered only one day off my ticket? I would buy the ultimate ticket but they tell me that blizzard beach and river country will both be down. I figured this would be a good deal, if i can still hop from park to park as i did when i bought the ultimate (lenght of stay) tickets 2 years ago. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Pan

The Park Hopper Plus passes are a better way to go. Disney likes selling the Ultimate passes as part of their packages, and it's always more expensive to do this. You can go to all 4 parks in one day if you want and it still counts as just 1 day of the pass. Have a great trip.

Upvote 0

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Yep, that's why they call them Park Hoppers. :D

hehe. That's what I do every trip. I could be in MK, and an hour later be on Rock n Roller Coaster, and then an hour or so later, riding on Test Track.....

edit: doh! We posted at almost the same time. :eek:

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

well...Ultimate Park Hoppers have their benefits, too. You get to go to disney quest and there is no limit on how many "options you can use". Plus, with the park hoppers, we pretty much never did anything the day we arrived or the day we left. This year, we have both of those days planned as park days.

Upvote 0

Pan

Originally posted by DogsRule!
well...Ultimate Park Hoppers have their benefits, too. You get to go to disney quest and there is no limit on how many "options you can use". Plus, with the park hoppers, we pretty much never did anything the day we arrived or the day we left. This year, we have both of those days planned as park days.
I agree that the Ultimate Park Hopper is useful IF you're going to have time to go to the parks on your arrival or departure day. Another option is buying an annual pass if you're staying for 6 or 7 days. It's really not that more expensive and can get you some great discounts on rooms.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I probably should have gotten an AP...would have been cheaper than my 10-day Unlimited Park Hopper...we got a package, so they didn't disclose the price for the passes, but I'm guessing over $500...I didn't pay it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom