Park Hopper and a Space 220 2:00PM ADR

heapster411

Original Poster
Got a question for the informed on this site. When I was making my ADR's for my December trip, I was searching for ADR's for CP ( DW's favorite) and nothing was coming up because of a glich in the system, but I stumbled across a lunch opening @ Space 220 @ 2PM. Of course, I grabbed it, BUT, it's on a day I have MK as my park reservation day. We have Park Hoppers, and I was wondering if they would let you in a few minutes earlier to make the time or does the restaurant have a little leeway on situations like this? Can't modify on MDE, so I guess it's one of those "use it or lose it" times.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Got a question for the informed on this site. When I was making my ADR's for my December trip, I was searching for ADR's for CP ( DW's favorite) and nothing was coming up because of a glich in the system, but I stumbled across a lunch opening @ Space 220 @ 2PM. Of course, I grabbed it, BUT, it's on a day I have MK as my park reservation day. We have Park Hoppers, and I was wondering if they would let you in a few minutes earlier to make the time or does the restaurant have a little leeway on situations like this? Can't modify on MDE, so I guess it's one of those "use it or lose it" times.
Yes you can get in a couple of minutes before 2, and even if you didn't get in until exactly 2, you would still be at Space by 2:10 and you would be fine.

I would make sure you are at the entrance of EPCOT at 1:50.

NelleBelle

last month we had a soave 220 ADR at 2:00 and we also were at another park. We hopped over to Epcot and were allowed in a few minutes early. Wasn’t a problem other than we absolutely hated it. It was definitely a one and done for us but I’m glad we got to experience it. Loved the atmosphere/theme but totally felt the mocktails were so sweet they were not drinkable. We spent nearly $100 on 2 mocktails and a couple of appetizers.

heapster411

Original Poster
last month we had a soave 220 ADR at 2:00 and we also were at another park. We hopped over to Epcot and were allowed in a few minutes early. Wasn’t a problem other than we absolutely hated it. It was definitely a one and done for us but I’m glad we got to experience it. Loved the atmosphere/theme but totally felt the mocktails were so sweet they were not drinkable. We spent nearly $100 on 2 mocktails and a couple of appetizers.
Have a feeling it's going to be a once and done for us also. But, you never know. First impressions might be strong, but the menu is lacking for us. Just want to knock it off the " Old Bucket List". Thanks for the input Gang!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom