Park Figures Set

lilclerk

I got that set when I was in WDW in February. It's pretty cute, but really I don't know what to do with the figures... it was an impulse buy :lol:

Tigggrl

Original Poster
Oh my goodness so cool!..Maggie would love those..do you have the SKU by any chance?
Ya know Dana Its really kinda fun ny...I took that pic for you, and immediately thought of Maggie when I saw Figment!
I am going back next Monday..I know the set is 12.95....I can get the Sku then if you want or need me to...Lemme know!

maggiegrace1

Ya know Dana Its really kinda fun ny...I took that pic for you, and immediately thought of Maggie when I saw Figment!
I am going back next Monday..I know the set is 12.95....I can get the Sku then if you want or need me to...Lemme know!
aww..YAY!..:sohappy::kiss: and yes please do..I will have to call and get it for her birthday..:)

Tigggrl

Original Poster
This set is so cute... And there is also a Villian set too...The UPC is on my camera, and I started a new job this week, so all the pics are STILL in the camera....I will try to get them tomorrow....

maggiegrace1

This set is so cute... And there is also a Villian set too...The UPC is on my camera, and I started a new job this week, so all the pics are STILL in the camera....I will try to get them tomorrow....
Excuses Excuses woman!!!!!
:fork:

:animwink::p:kiss:

Whenever you get a chance..no rush..I appreciate it..:D

Tigggrl

Original Poster
mitchbday117.jpg

Here ya go....for whomever wants it......:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom