Park Fare Breakfast

sdemore

Original Poster
Planning our first trip in 12 years to celebrate my retirement. We loved the PF breakfast, but when checking out the menu for the buffet the only breakfast meat was ham! No bacon? Everybody loves bacon!!! If anyone has eaten there recently could you let me know before I have to think seriously about ADR.

hbnwa

There was bacon when I went there in July 2017. I doubt they took it off the line; it isn't at the meat carving section though and maybe that's why it isn't listed.

Planning our first trip in 12 years to celebrate my retirement. We loved the PF breakfast, but when checking out the menu for the buffet the only breakfast meat was ham! No bacon? Everybody loves bacon!!! If anyone has eaten there recently could you let me know before I have to think seriously about ADR.
1900 Park Fare is one of our favorite breakfasts. We were last there the first of June and they had bacon and ham. It has one of the best selections of all the breakfast buffets. I would be totally surprised if they took bacon off the menu. Enjoy!

sdemore

Original Poster
There was bacon when I went there in July 2017. I doubt they took it off the line; it isn't at the meat carving section though and maybe that's why it isn't listed.

Thanks, this is a favorite breakfast restaurant of ours.

sdemore

Original Poster
1900 Park Fare is one of our favorite breakfasts. We were last there the first of June and they had bacon and ham. It has one of the best selections of all the breakfast buffets. I would be totally surprised if they took bacon off the menu. Enjoy!

Thanks, PF is our favorite place for breakfast. I will be making my ADR's there!!

a

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom