park attendance

riess424

I am going to be at WDW from the 15th until the 20th. I arrive late on the 14th and leave on the 21st. What would be the best day to go to the magic kingdom in order to avoid large crowds?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by riess424
I am going to be at WDW from the 15th until the 20th. I arrive late on the 14th and leave on the 21st. What would be the best day to go to the magic kingdom in order to avoid large crowds?

I would go 15th, 16th or 17th. Thursday night things should get more crowded, with Saturday and Sunday being the busiest, then Monday (the holiday) I'd also try to get the "must sees" at Epcot & MGM out of the way before Friday, then just go back for a second look later.

Sorry! When I read your post, since you didn't specify a month (but did mention arriving on the 14th, and it was already the 14th) I mistakenly thought you were going this weekend! Please disregard my advice, and read my later post.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by riess424
Will the magic kingdom be less crowded on Friday Feb 15th or on Monday Feb 18th (Presidents day)?

Hard call. The MK might not be too crowded in the early morning,but then might pick up in the afternoon. The reverse would be true for that following Monday. My general rule of thumb is...if the parks have later hours and more than one evening parade/fireworks show, Disney expects them to be crowded!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom