Park at TTC for Epcot?

JohnD

I'm sure this has been asked but can you park at the TTC for spending the day at Epcot?

The reason I ask is that I have a ticket for the Boo Bash on 10/5. I would rather park at the TTC, take the monorail to Epcot, spend the day there, then take the monorail back to the TTC. I currently have a dinner ADR at Grand Floridian Cafe which is accessible via monorail from the TTC, obviously. Finally, monorail to MK for the Boo Bash then monorail or ferry back to the TTC and back to my car in the evening.

bee

Yes you can, and I think your plan sounds good. Disney doesn't care where you park as long as you're paying and not getting free parking by parking at a resort and taking a bus/boat/monorail/walking path to the park.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Original Poster
Yes you can, and I think your plan sounds good. Disney doesn't care where you park as long as you're paying and not getting free parking by parking at a resort and taking a bus/boat/monorail/walking path to the park.
Thanks! Well, I’ll be free for standard parking as an annual passholder. But I’m going to splurge $25 for preferred. After an all day walking, I want my car to be as close to the TTC as possible.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom