admireandlearn

Original Poster
TtyufFU.jpg

qXgMIwH.jpg

YfKWpka.jpg

eKbuq1i.jpg

3SmQ7ZZ.jpg

ro9Crsy.jpg

So this is turning into a pretty serious proposal. It will include an indoor waterpark, multiple hotels, and many state of the art rides. Could it be a threat to DLRP?

Here is the official site: http://www.londonparamount.info/

TB4244

Living but 5 minutes from this site (and although that is an old arial photo I can see my house from here!), we've been along to information evenings at local sports centres to see how much it will affect the local area. Still I'm quite excited at the prospect of a theme park on my doorstep. Pity it isn't Disney, but I'll take a movie theme park instead if I can't get my WDW fix.

admireandlearn

Original Poster
Living but 5 minutes from this site (and although that is an old arial photo I can see my house from here!), we've been along to information evenings at local sports centres to see how much it will affect the local area. Still I'm quite excited at the prospect of a theme park on my doorstep. Pity it isn't Disney, but I'll take a movie theme park instead if I can't get my WDW fix.

I'm pretty gutted it isn't a Uni Europe, because that actually seems plausible, but ultimately I'm grateful there is a major theme park coming to the UK.

TB4244

Well it's certainly more major than the parks we have now which are all seasonal. I'm betting most of the park will have indoor attractions so they won't be affected by the UK weather.
Uni would have been great but Paramount seems like a good alternative. I'd love a job there, I could walk to work.

some guy

I wonder how the Trek thing will play out.
Hollywood dirtsheets were saying the new movies are probably done after 3 because of ownership disputes between Bad Robot and the existing holders over the new stuff in the movies (Kirk can drive a car, etc).

The art looks more like the USS Applestore of the new movies than the TNG/DS9/VOY style.

The old Vegas attraction where they beamed you on the 1701-D was mostly great.

TB4244

I wonder how the Trek thing will play out.
Hollywood dirtsheets were saying the new movies are probably done after 3 because of ownership disputes between Bad Robot and the existing holders over the new stuff in the movies (Kirk can drive a car, etc).

The art looks more like the USS Applestore of the new movies than the TNG/DS9/VOY style.

The old Vegas attraction where they beamed you on the 1701-D was mostly great.
That was in the Hilton as I recall. Sadly it had been discontinued when I last visited Vegas, but we'll see what the new park brings - whether it'll be in old Trek style or the Abrams version, who knows.

Bacon

This part of the tread is other orlando attractions you should have looked for the chit chat to talk about this

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom