Parades & F! Update?

jrhwdw

Original Poster
That other site is rumoring that Christmas Fantasy Parade(not surprising since Christmastime Parade returns to MK in Nov)and MSEP is testing/returning to DLR?

Any new update regarding Magic Happens and Fantasmic's return???

dlr74

If Christmas Fantasy is the first daytime parade to return, then Magic Happens would likely return in January once the holiday season is over.

MH most likely won’t return before then. No sense in re-training a whole crew on MH just to run for a few weeks then replace with Christmas Fantasy.

Disney Analyst

I thought I had read that Disneyland is planning to do their first Christmas party this year, which would have exclusives on the Christmas parade and fireworks. I could be wrong… I don’t remember where I saw that reported.

If so, they may do MH for day guests still.

PiratesMansion

I thought I had read that Disneyland is planning to do their first Christmas party this year, which would have exclusives on the Christmas parade and fireworks. I could be wrong… I don’t remember where I saw that reported.

It was rumored. Not sure precisely which thread that was.

Still...MSEP...no...kill it!
Reaction GIF

TsWade2

That's just a lie from Micechat. Don't believe everything you hear from Micechat.

nemofinder22

Pure rumor so get those salt shakers out-from an instagram story whos user name I forget (sorry in advance) but word is that Managers, leads and choreographers were called back on Sun Aug 22, to start the recall process for the cast. With an opening in winter. Take it for what its worth a rumor but fun to speculate about.

If true, winter starts Dec 21. So post holiday return or return in time for the holidays????

Columbia does have a refurbishment starting on Sept 20- TBD(current calendar is only till Oct 6).

socaljoeyb

Pure rumor so get those salt shakers out-from an instagram story whos user name I forget (sorry in advance) but word is that Managers, leads and choreographers were called back on Sun Aug 22, to start the recall process for the cast. With an opening in winter. Take it for what its worth a rumor but fun to speculate about.

If true, winter starts Dec 21. So post holiday return or return in time for the holidays????

Columbia does have a refurbishment starting on Sept 20- TBD(current calendar is only till Oct 6).
I'm thinking around Thanksgiving.

RescueTheDay

Won’t be back until next year. Most likely summer.

Hatboxer

Dang - I was hoping that these two things signaled F! was headed back soon: (1) Several Rivers of America attractions on refurbishment until Sept 20 and (2) crazy lack of availability of Blue Bayou reservations this fall (thought maybe they’re holding reservation capacity so they can sell packages for Fantasmic’s return).

@RescueTheDay any insight as to why it would be so far out?

RescueTheDay

Dang - I was hoping that these two things signaled F! was headed back soon: (1) Several Rivers of America attractions on refurbishment until Sept 20 and (2) crazy lack of availability of Blue Bayou reservations this fall (thought maybe they’re holding reservation capacity so they can sell packages for Fantasmic’s return).

Fant is a huge show to put on, and will take some time to get everything running. Performers that have been called back recently are focusing on the holiday offerings. Once the holidays are going, expect to start hearing more about Fantasmic.

truecoat

Rats built nests in the Mickey Fantasmic costume, chewed up all the fireworks and video projectors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom