Parade Performer/Dancer Question

ZipadeeMickey

Original Poster
So I was wondering if anyone had any information on exactly what it takes to become a parade performer. Not a fur costume performer but one of the dancers. And I mean like all types of parade performers from just the generic to the electrical where they are covered in lights and the holiday ones where they have more in depth costumes. Can someone who has no dance training make it into one of these positions? Or a person with tattoos? If not then are there any other performing positions that you know of. And what audition did you go to if you made it through with little experience/ what was it like? Also I know you have to be ballet trained to do Beauty and the Beast, but what about Festival of the Lion King, like the dancers around the main stage? I hope this isn't too much to ask but I'm very curious about these different positions. Thanks so much to anyone who is willing to answer!

joanna71985

Just to clear something up- as a performer, you will do fur (even if trained in shows or parades). To be trained in either, you must have a certain score in dance and animation (so while you don't have to be a dancer, it usually helps). And yes you could have tattoos, but they must be able to be covered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom