Pandora: The World of Avatar Soundtrack

JohnD

Warning: I'm pretty sure burning a CD with audio from iTunes is against iTunes terms of service.

But what are they going to do about it šŸ˜›

It's not against policy if for personal use which is what the requester wants to do. I can think of my parents, for example. Okay, they won't download Pandora. But let's say Il Divo. They have an iTunes account which they rarely use. I help them purchase and download an Il Divo album and burn them a disc. My Dad puts the disc in a CD turntable. (I know. Who has them anymore? Hardly anyone but my Dad has one). He can now listen to the legally purchased downloaded album for personal use from the CD. They both have iPhones. You think they know how to listen to music from their iTunes app? Think again.

Last edited:

RyanWDW

In the Parks
Yes
Has anyone else noticed how the track ā€œSpirits of Moā€™araā€ is essentially just a remixing of ā€œPure Spirits of the Forestā€ (around 0:51) from the original movie album? It seems like they borrowed a lot of clips instead of creating a new score. It still sounds great with all the new background sounds.

Prototype82

I thought most of the audio in the land was ambient noise and not music?
Correct except for the overlook in the center of the land. Music quietly eases in and out of it.

---

Also, the thing that's really impressive to me is that they took the time to edit a track using most(if not all) of the sound effects designed for the land to sound like a binaural walk through. That must have taken some time and I could see Lightstorm really wanted to show it off.

JohnD

I like how the twelve tracks are separated into four distinct elements:
  • Tracks 1 - 3: Pandora Experiences (FOP, NRJ, ambient sound throughout Pandora)
  • Tracks 4 - 6: Windtraders music (flowing, elegant)
  • Tracks 7 - 9: Satu'li Canteen music (full orchestral renditions)
  • Tracks 10 - 12: Pongu Pongu music ("bar" / lounge music )

JohnD

I've actually done that in the past with music loops, but I want the "official" release. I've got some other official WDW CDs and I would like to add this to the collection.

I see your point. I bought the HM soundtrack online. I saw the official CD at Memento Mori's in MK several weeks ago. I could have bought it but thought to myself I already have the soundtrack. True, if I had bought the CD, I could add it to my collection of official CDs.

aladdin2007

You can always burn your own if you have a computer with a CD drive.

I have still been trying to do this with no success, I always used onlinevideoconverter . c om before, added in the youtube music link, converted and it was easy,,,now you cant do that anymore and the site says error....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom