Pandora: The World of Avatar Soundtrack

trainplane3

Hopefully this is a sign they will release some other recent park loops, such as shanghai's tomorrowland.
In case you didn't know they did release a song from the TL loop, "Volcanoes". But agreed on so many levels. Disney really should release park loops more often.
Should start at 36:30

This is great news though. Thanks for the heads up!

TwilightZone

In case you didn't know they did release a song from the TL loop, "Volcanoes". But agreed on so many levels. Disney really should release park loops more often.
Should start at 36:30

This is great news though. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm aware about Volcanoes, but I want the rest without talking over it. Would semi fully complete my tomorrowland loop collection.

Last edited:

Stripes

From the instant I saw this thread I got a smile on my face. The OP link didn't work for me due to it being copied from the Canada store, for Americans try using this link instead if the original doesn't work for you:

Thank you, Mr. Horner. Your music will forever live on in my playlists. May you continue to rest in peace. 😢

Last edited:

ThatMouse

It's such a strange release given we already have the movie soundtrack. I wonder why something like this gets pushed through, while others have to be basically stolen and pirated to get them. People who don't want to install iTunes will probably just pirate this now.

Prototype82

It's such a strange release given we already have the movie soundtrack. I wonder why something like this gets pushed through, while others have to be basically stolen and pirated to get them. People who don't want to install iTunes will probably just pirate this now.
A couple reasons why it probably happened:

• The land is a marvel in theme park sound design(the area sound effect track makes me want to return more than any commercial could.)

• One of the main attractions features an original song(as well as a popular earworm).

• Most likely was one of Horner's last projects before his death.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom