Pre-Trip Pandemonium in a Pandemic! A DisneyGigi Pre-Trip Report.

Pandemonium in a Pandemic! A DisneyGigi Pre-trip Report 11-1~11-7

Even if this can’t happen this trip and I wish it was 2019 again- I am going home!
BB903946-4CE1-4397-878E-EBD90BAE014F.jpeg

2020... what a year thus far. I don’t like you very much by the way. I can’t wait to slam the door as you go out the door. Here is hoping for a much better 2021!

I am going to skip most things to not be ridiculously long winded and give the highlights. Aka, the cheat sheet. ;)

May trip cancelled due to concerns about Covid, then called Corona.
9E941529-BE8F-437C-A82A-B01BD44DB81A.jpeg

Quarantine and really bad hair. Being bored and dressing up as Tiger King.
2DC7AB31-41F8-42AA-A847-3E7ADB3C522F.jpeg

(Thank God for Netflix and no we had not had any drinks, it was 9:00 am after binge watching Tiger King.)

April, getting hair done, at home- because the threat of Corona wasn’t near as bad as bad roots. Disney still closed.

I will never drink another Corona again as long as I live. To be fair, I don’t care for beer anyway.

May, Pool time! I am happy to have the sun and pool. Staying home still so getting to me.
F40B21AC-1863-4289-B274-4597527BC1A5.jpeg

Also made a to go lunch for my Momma for Mother’s Day and a big bouquet of flowers that I dropped off. Had not seen her since March!

June- Pool is great, garden is great. I am so bored and over it.

July- Figuring out how to host a socially distanced baby shower. Buy an expensive wedding tent to host, complete with portable air conditioning (first haircut & color in a salon)
Worked out beautifully, Gave me something to do and nobody got sick.
23C62694-9EA2-4B20-B69B-8823F253E86B.jpeg

C1A166A6-ED04-400D-B662-12B187AF77CF.jpeg

August- Stressing over not going for our Anniversary, then a little girl showed up. A bit early, and had some struggles. Made everything else seem so unimportant.
Seeing a baby with that many tubes, takes away anything else.

Being home in August/September let me can, something I haven’t done in a few years, and I have put up over 150 jars. I am very appreciative for getting that love back for putting up my own food.

September- Tinker is doing amazing. So thankful and blessed- and thankful to all my Magicians for thoughts, love, prayers and pixie dust sent our way. *credit to @Darstarr for the name. ;) *

Bright open eyes and healthy as can be! 😘
9A22F0CD-DB7E-4C96-B7F8-5A83D8BE83D8.jpeg

I am still canning like a crazy lady, and keeping Stinker, so this may take awhile to get everything posted-

The cast-

Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin-

Oh wait, DisneyGigi, and DisneyB,

6931FCB0-DCB5-437D-BEAC-E8F0B43310CA.jpeg

The where- November 1-7 Coronado Springs, of course.

Driving, which means a short stay at the beach so I don’t have to be in a car for 8 1/2 hours and drive B nuts.

I have to be here for Halloween, as messed up as things are in 2020. The kids will get gallons of candy at my house. Oh wait, they get that every year.

As soon as I have time will update with parks. Just blessed to be going. I have been smothering in this whole new world.

No dining reservations at this point, again just glad to be going. So many of our faves are still closed anyway. It is a wing it kind of trip. No fast passes, a park a day? For Notorious Park Hoppers.

Pure Pandemonium in a Pandemic for a Planner.

Say that 3 times fast.

Stay tuned, and as always thanks for following. Planning and posting here is half the fun for me.

A5CA3AA7-9A4B-40D7-ABAC-3AC30ECD3F48.gif

Last edited:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Don’t ask me why, but as I was sitting down eating breakfast I thought about the trouble with little Tinker earlier this year (everyone thinks about strangers from the internet at breakfast, right?). I’m glad to see she is doing so well!
That makes my heart smile! Thank you, she is doing so well. Apparently, a tad spoiled, by her daddy but that is okay. ;)

I think that to just be internet strangers, we are a special bunch, especially on the trip report section. The love of Disney and reading each other’s reports for so many years, kind of makes us a little different than non Disney Internet Strangers. 😂

I know that I am still so very thankful for all of my Disney “friends” that kept our little Tinker in their thoughts and prayers. ;) ❤️ 🧚‍♂️

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Well it wouldn’t be 2020 without disruptions and changes right? We had some things come up that would make it almost impossible to go as originally planned - and would have caused way to much stress to try to have a good time, so we changed everything.

F4376394-8B69-4E9B-8FFD-5BAC72807D9D.gif

2DB3D60E-5435-4ED1-840F-9D726FC88861.gif

Don’t even get me started on how complicated this was, but I think we have it all taken care of. (I think) Still able to do the parks we wanted, still Coronado Tower. My stuff has not updated yet, so fingers crossed.

New dates however! I hope I don’t regret this and freeze, or that even with Pop Warner not being at Disney and shortened, that won’t be a problem. Truth is regardless, I need a vacation so whatever....

11/29- 12/5- Coronado.

Yuck though, I am going to have to wear pants. In Florida?? Well at least my mask will keep me warm right?

Totally means I have to put my Christmas decorations up well before B’s Thanksgiving date he always tries to stick me too, but that never works anyway. ;)

6EB3D365-9BEF-48E9-BB6E-2E21919DCF5B.gif

And a slightly delayed trip is not a big deal, in the scheme of things. Especially in 2020.

Really stinky part is I will miss meeting up with @riverside once again. :(

But it does give me time to finish canning,close up the pool, and cleaning out summer flower beds and garden and preparing for replanting without being rushed. Not to mention gives B time to repair ceiling in downstairs from a glorious water leak. Thanks 1978 plumbing and your wonderful copper water pipes! 😑

To have spent the whole of 2020 home, how does the time go by so quickly? Wishing it away maybe?

Speaking of canning, my latest hot sauce adventure is way hotter than the last batch.

I think I made something toxic, this time! AKA, I like it! 🔥🌶🔥🌶🥵

FC899B76-624E-4BFA-9ACD-4DD6646EBB83.jpeg
8498A09F-B26E-4071-B906-A021CBBAE1D3.gif
BC2A0238-8990-4CA5-8F0F-1A3EB63E5C22.gif

Attachments

• EEDA65FA-A426-41FA-8A5F-1777A9DF801C.jpeg
    EEDA65FA-A426-41FA-8A5F-1777A9DF801C.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
😭😭😭 I'm seriously so bummed.....

Maybe the third time is the charm??🤞

I wish you all the best in what you're going through.
I know! Me too. :( Hopefully our 2021 trips may match up.

Thank you, we are hoping to have everything we need to get done finished this week. I can’t stand the gaping hole in the downstairs ceiling much longer or the mess of re-doing everything. It just would have been too much to try to do and get ready for a trip coming up that quickly.

riverside

I know! Me too. :( Hopefully our 2021 trips may match up.

Thank you, we are hoping to have everything we need to get done finished this week. I can’t stand the gaping hole in the downstairs ceiling much longer or the mess of re-doing everything. It just would have been too much to try to do and get ready for a trip coming up that quickly.
I totally understand. Get it all taken care of then go relax & have fun!! 😘

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
That moment when you realize things happen for a reason. Can you say RA foot? I feel about like this. Blow that.... crusty ya ya, off. 😭

So would have been horrid to be a week away, like this. Steroid shot incoming!

Tons of bio freeze and cbd salve, still can barely walk.

D09EC46F-29E9-4D1C-A9AA-756893D64CCE.jpeg

CCB87D45-DB81-4CD4-AB93-D4C45E669861.gif

Grand Gigi, finally met Tinker, this past weekend. It was priceless. ;)

7F3E1B0A-B5B2-43C8-9590-FBCC613F493C.jpeg

Zipadeelady

Oh My!!! You are now my new favorite WDWmagiceer :hilarious: Anyone who can put a Harlem Nights gif in their report deserves high honors!!

I'm really sorry about your foot though...

"Oh now you're going to shoot me in my pinky toe"... :hilarious:

riverside

Tinker gets cuter by the minute!!

So sorry to hear about your foot. It looks incredibly painful!! Still bummed that we won't be able to meet up but you're right--maybe things happen for a reason. I hope it calms down sooner than later!!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Oh My!!! You are now my new favorite WDWmagiceer :hilarious: Anyone who can put a Harlem Nights gif in their report deserves high honors!!

I'm really sorry about your foot though...

"Oh now you're going to shoot me in my pinky toe"... :hilarious:
😂 It literally hurts so bad that was all I could think is I’ma blow that crusty * * off. I love that movie.
Tinker gets cuter by the minute!!

So sorry to hear about your foot. It looks incredibly painful!! Still bummed that we won't be able to meet up but you're right--maybe things happen for a reason. I hope it calms down sooner than later!!
Thanks, Momma’s voice sounds like mine and it was hilarious to watch her twist to see if it was me or her talking.

I am bummed too but man if this had hit there this bad, I would just be stuck in the bed all week. It hit at the beach on our Disney Beach trip but thankfully at the beach part so I only lost a couple of beach days. It has never been this bad before. A sock won’t even go on it. 😑

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom