Panama Canal Cruise

disneynut4u

Original Poster
My sister and I are planning on doing the Panama Canal cruise next year. We have questions regarding formal dining nights. How many formal nights do they normally do on a 14 day cruise? Any special tips for this cruise? Thanks!!

KeithVH

Hands down this is the best sailing they offer. Typically, there will be two formal nights and one semi-formal. I would say more people paid attention to what they wore several years ago compared to more recent trips where there was very little dress-up. I've seen Armani tuxedos to tuxedo t-shirts and most everything in-between. NOT going whole hog and having to carry an extra suitcase just for formal clothes is just fine.

Maelstrom Troll

Hands down this is the best sailing they offer. Typically, there will be two formal nights and one semi-formal. I would say more people paid attention to what they wore several years ago compared to more recent trips where there was very little dress-up. I've seen Armani tuxedos to tuxedo t-shirts and most everything in-between. NOT going whole hog and having to carry an extra suitcase just for formal clothes is just fine.
This is our dream cruise ❤️

StantonZ

My sister and I are planning on doing the Panama Canal cruise next year. We have questions regarding formal dining nights. How many formal nights do they normally do on a 14 day cruise? Any special tips for this cruise? Thanks!!
You didn't specify the cruise line (Disney?) but we took the Celebrity version (preferred the itinerary) and it was great! This is one of the best "long" duration cruises. The dining question has already been answered, but I'll add that "formal" ain't what it used to be on cruises anymore; men don't need suits and women don't need dresses.

Lilofan

Going through the Panama Canal is wonderful but feels like going through a sweat bath , extremely hot and humid.

Joe

I'm only visiting this planet.
Premium Member
Going westbound, which side of the ship should one book a verandah cabin for best view of the canal workings?

ChuckElias

Radiance, which I've never been on. Not even for a day tour. My father-in-law is the Royal loyalist in our family, and that's the one he wanted to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom