Palo / Remy Brunch? Disney Dream

JennK

Are any of your days half days? I ask because our first brunch experience was Palo on the Magic....on a day we ported in Key West. All-ashore was like 12:45. So we had brunch at 10 or 10:30 with great views of our approach to Key West. Maybe if y'all have a half port day.... If not, call it reason #1 to book another cruise!

Doesn't look like any half days, but you're right, definitely reason to book another cruise :D

Sounds like dinner instead. What a shame. :D

Oh rats, guess I'll just have to settle for dinner :D

jakeman

If there is ever an unexpected sea day (say because of weather at a port), they will have the Palo/Remy brunch. This happened to us on the hurricane Sandy cruise two years ago.

cb3thatsme

Original Poster
If there is ever an unexpected sea day (say because of weather at a port), they will have the Palo/Remy brunch. This happened to us on the hurricane Sandy cruise two years ago.

Really this surprises me I would have thought that they wouldn't have had the ingredients on the ship... I guess since I'm going during Hurricane season I could hope we can't dock at Nassau so I can get brunch lol ;)

ChuckElias

I just happened to come across this old thread and I wanted to update it for anybody else who might find it in a random search.

The Dream now DOES serve Palo brunch on 3-night itineraries. It is served on Nassau's port day. My family just did this last month.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom