Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

TTA94

Soundsational looks better at night IMO. By day, the floats look really cheap—the papercut aesthetic doesn't work well in three dimensions.

Agreed. IMO Parade of Dreams was the best at night though. For MK I think Once Upon a Christmastime is much better at night than during the day.

TTA94

Since Paris will have the same Maleficent dragon as FoF in Disney Stars on Parade I hope they have a evening performance lol. I'm curious to see that float at night :)

Monoblanco13

I saw pic's of the paris Maleficent dragon and i gotta say WDW's is a bit better the one at paris. The paris one has weird look.
20170208_dragon_01.jpg
Any side by side photos available?

danniyell

I really don't like the PTN parade the music is awful (in my opinion - I know some people love it) Spectro was much better and was more Fun! PTN is far too loud and too much like a manic compilation of everything recent - but with VERY LITTLE classic Disney feels !! Its going to be so strange as heading to WDW in May - to not stand and watch the light parade in the evening at MK - that was my favourite!!

wdrive

In regards to Paris having their parade run at night time, it's more just because France has an early sunset in the winter than anyone actually wanting to run the parade in the dark.

brb1006

I really don't like the PTN parade the music is awful (in my opinion - I know some people love it) Spectro was much better and was more Fun! PTN is far too loud and too much like a manic compilation of everything recent - but with VERY LITTLE classic Disney feels !! Its going to be so strange as heading to WDW in May - to not stand and watch the light parade in the evening at MK - that was my favourite!!
It's going to be even more strange seeing PTN at WDW.

brb1006

Looks like they finally remove some of the pixie trials for Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland recently. It's kept with the Tinker Bell,Snow White,Pinocchio and America floats however.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom