Our March dining reservations...yum!

officialtom

Original Poster
Heading to Disney again in late March...it's become an annual trip and I'm absolutely beside myself waiting impatiently. Here's our dinner lineup, chosen carefully based on past experience and online reviews:

Day 1: Dinner at Boatwrights at POR (our resort)

Day 2: Late dinner at 'Ohana before the fireworks at MK

Day 3: Dinner at Bongos (Downtown)

Day 4: Breakfast at The Wave...of American Flavors at Contempo (very excited for this)

Day 5: Dinner at Boma (our absolute favourite)

Day 6: Dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh at Epcot

Day 7: Dinner at Cape May at the Beach Club

ratherbeinwdw

We'll be there May. Our plans for ts are:
Day 1 Raglan Rd. Dinner
Day 2 BOG Dinner
Day 3 San Angel Lunch
Day 4 'Ohana Dinner
Day 5 Crystal Place Breakfast
Day 6 Sci Fi Lunch Haven't made a ressie for dinner yet.
Day 7 Leaving up to family who'll be joining us.
Day 8 BOG (We may cancel this one as we need to get on the road home and our ressie is at 4:00 and that would put us getting home around 1:00 a.m. with work for one of us early that morning.)

Mukta

Heading to Disney again in late March...it's become an annual trip and I'm absolutely beside myself waiting impatiently. Here's our dinner lineup, chosen carefully based on past experience and online reviews:

Day 4: Breakfast at The Wave...of American Flavors at Contempo (very excited for this)

Looks great! I loved my dinners at Boma and 'Ohana. BC is the hotel I always stay in, so enjoy Cape May and the lovely hotel.

SagamoreBeach

I'm going first week in March and have no plans other than to have a great time. Actually...I am planning on eating at Boma. I have always gotten in without advanced reservations. And hoepfully, this time won't be different.
-Tony

Mukta

We'll be there May. Our plans for ts are:
Day 1 Raglan Rd. Dinner
Day 2 BOG Dinner
Day 3 San Angel Lunch
Day 4 'Ohana Dinner
Day 5 Crystal Place Breakfast
Day 6 Sci Fi Lunch Haven't made a ressie for dinner yet.
Day 7 Leaving up to family who'll be joining us.
Day 8 BOG (We may cancel this one as we need to get on the road home and our ressie is at 4:00 and that would put us getting home around 1:00 a.m. with work for one of us early that morning.)
Great choices. Enjoy.

ratherbeinwdw

Great choices. Enjoy.
It'll be our first time for Raglan Rd. and BOG. We were four minutes late for our fastpass lunch at BOG in November because we got stuck on the monorail coming from EPCOT and again going from the ttc to MK. We
didn't know BOG closes at 2:30 for lunch. The cm said the kitchen closes at 2:30 and we were late, so she wouldn't let us in. I kind of understand that. I don't think it would have mattered at any other time. But four minutes is really not that late. I was really angry then, but I got over it. The real problem was that our fastpass time was 2:45 which is after the kitchen closes. I don't know if that was a glitch back then, or if they still make them for 2:45. We got there at 2:49 by my daughter's phone.
We had fastpass for TT and didn't realize they merge you in so soon, so it took forever to get out of there even though it wasn't that crowded. Then, even with us running to the monorail and in MK, we simply couldn't make it.
I guess we were quite a sight two older ladies and two teens running for the monorail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom