Oswald the lucky rabbit getting a tv show?

Sped2424

Original Poster
tumblr_nsr0tqA1os1ramhf0o1_1280.jpg

Secret show is in the bio and he is a Disney artist, so someone did some digging and found this
tumblr_nsr0tqA1os1ramhf0o4_1280.jpg

Link to the tweet here https://twitter.com/Lowtwait/status/603808109727854592

Looks like Disney wants to make full use of the lucky rabbit.

Magenta Panther

@Magenta Panther I figured you would want to know about this!

Many thanks! I appreciate it!

This is awesome news. I wonder if the Wasteland from Epic MIckey will serve as the show's backdrop? That would be too cool!

As for Oswald's voice...frankly, I didn't like Frank Welker's. Too deep. I think a higher-pitched, tough-guy voice (in contrast to Mickey's) might work better.

brb1006

Many thanks! I appreciate it!

This is awesome news. I wonder if the Wasteland from Epic MIckey will serve as the show's backdrop? That would be too cool!

As for Oswald's voice...frankly, I didn't like Frank Welker's. Too deep. I think a higher-pitched, tough-guy voice (in contrast to Mickey's) might work better.
I remember Oswald's voice sounded different in an older version of the first Epic Mickey intro. He had a more childlike and cute sounding voice before the final version came out.

champdisney

That's nearly a 3 month old tweet. I'm intrigued. Wonder if they're gonna follow the same style of animation as the new Mickey shorts.

Cmdr_Crimson

Eric Bauza is doing his voice for this new series.......He's been doing voices left and right and now he's voicing the the Looney Tunes for the new shorts coming up...Shame they couldn't have gone with Frank Welker just so they can keep that version going from Epic Mickey 2..

And I'm still trying to figure out who voiced him during the character event out at DLP..

But, if it becomes popular.....Maaaaayybee he can finally make a residence at DHS....And not just for rare appearences during RunDisney events.

brb1006

Eric Bauza is doing his voice for this new series.......He's been doing voices left and right and now he's voicing the the Looney Tunes for the new shorts coming up...Shame they couldn't have gone with Frank Welker just so they can keep that version going from Epic Mickey 2..

And I'm still trying to figure out who voiced him during the character event out at DLP..

But, if it becomes popular.....Maaaaayybee he can finally make a residence at DHS....And not just for rare appearences during RunDisney events.

I think Frank Welker returned to voice him at the Disneyland Paris event. Also, Oswald did have a history of getting a new voice actor in his cartoons.

Magenta Panther

Yeah, the Forbidden Website provided more info. Like the show's logo. Wonder what the premise will be - will Oswald still be ruling the Wasteland, and will Mickey and the rest of the gang make appearances?

Cmdr_Crimson

Yeah, the Forbidden Website provided more info. Like the show's logo. Wonder what the premise will be - will Oswald still be ruling the Wasteland, and will Mickey and the rest of the gang make appearances?
I doubt they would reference it as many people wouldn't get the reason unless they played both games..They'd probably go the way the new mickey shorts are..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom