Oswald meet & greet character coming to DCA

Magenta Panther

AWESOME!!!!!

And it's a great costume too!

13556379284_2b322496a1_z.jpg

(But I still wouldn't wait in line to get a pic with him. Just not my thing. But it's great to see Oswald make an appearance in a Disney park - especially at Buena Vista Street, where he's in perfect historical context. Oswald has truly come home at last!

coachwnh

AWESOME!!!!!

And it's a great costume too!

13556379284_2b322496a1_z.jpg

(But I still wouldn't wait in line to get a pic with him. Just not my thing. But it's great to see Oswald make an appearance in a Disney park - especially at Buena Vista Street, where he's in perfect historical context. Oswald has truly come home at last!
Now that looks very cool. I wish we were going to be there for this

Nland316

Very happy to see Oswald coming! I hope more and more classic characters are planned to arrive on BVS. It'd be cool to see characters like Clara Cluck, Mortimer, Clarisse, Horace, Clarabelle, etc. become part of the daily character lineup. I also remember reading a rumor here that Pete was also planned to become a costumed character around the same time as Oswald. Does anyone know if it's still on track or anything?

Magenta Panther

Here he is!

oswald.jpg

source: MouseWait

Oswald made his grand debut at the park tonight during a special AP after-hours party! As part of the festivities, Oswald cartoon shorts were shown continuously in the MuppetVision theatre. Here's a short video preview of his arrival:

http://instagram.com/p/seLwdhuC66/

Oswald took over the Muppet theater?

So...much...icing....

images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom