Oswald Ear Hats at E3

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
So..I just saw some pics of the Disney Interactive booth at E3. When they came to the Epic Mickey 2 booth..They were handing out these little gems...:eek:
7522.Elliot_2D00_6.jpg_2D00_500x0.jpg

Those has to be the best ear hats so far compared to the other character versions...I just wish they'd had a better view of the patch in front..But honestly if they started selling those in the parks. All I would say to this is...
shut-up-and-take-my-money_f489x307_1336859805.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
They don't need your money, rumor has it that they were free.

I understand that...But since E3 is a convention that regular guest are unable to attend it's harder to get said thing..I sated that if they "Started selling them in the Parks."

MarkTwain

Why are these not in the parks!? :eek:

I must admit, I knew Oswald's introduction into the parks was going to be a gradual one, but with Buena Vista Street opening in a week and no mention of the little rabbit in sight, it's taking much longer than I suspected...

Kuhio

I just read that the Oswald ear hats will be sold at the parks starting this summer, according to a rep at E3.

So, unless you want one that specifically says "Epic Mickey 2" (I'm assuming the ones in the parks will be more generic), you can wait a bit and save yourself ~$100...

Plus, this is the kind of item that doesn't hold up well in the mail, so if the eBay seller doesn't do a perfect job packing the hat, it'll probably end up at least a bit smushed when it gets to you...

Raychul

They were stitching your name onto the back of them as well. :) Lines were an hour or more long every day to get one of those.

TP2000

Why are these not in the parks!? :eek:

I must admit, I knew Oswald's introduction into the parks was going to be a gradual one, but with Buena Vista Street opening in a week and no mention of the little rabbit in sight, it's taking much longer than I suspected...

Oswald is mentioned on Buena Vista Street. The gas station just inside the new entry turnstiles is called "Oswald's" and it's the first store you come across selling sunscreen, hats, and sundries. It's also the official park map location; themed to a 1920's gas station with an old Packard parked near the gas pumps.

IMG5911-L.jpg

IMG4879-M.jpg

The Oswald ear hats were spotted by many folks wearing them at Disneyland this past weekend, after they got them at E3. The strong rumor is they will also be available for purchase on Buena Vista Street this summer, likely from Oswald's gas station among other places.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom